• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can we have a java chatroom in this forum?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to see Sifu vs Tonychat vs Clinton666 vs Leetabar vs GMS in live chatting session, should be fun :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup thats rite.

last time that CB kia tonychat used to start threads asking ppl to go inside chatroom to chat with him.. dam pathetic lah. no frens in real life, no frens in cyber life (except that keling prick yellow_arse):biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yup thats rite.

last time that CB kia tonychat used to start threads asking ppl to go inside chatroom to chat with him.. dam pathetic lah. no frens in real life, no frens in cyber life (except that keling prick yellow_arse):biggrin:

thats not his friend! Thats his customer! :biggrin:

Tony: u want BJ from my wife for $10?
YA: amah!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup thats rite.

but why i see at tonychat's profile page he got at least 13 other forummers listing him as 'friends'? ! even people like johnny333, boring & papsmearer, unlikely to be his clones ?! No? :confused:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a chat room for more than a year. Nobody used it so I terminated the subscription.

Simi subscriptions? just an addons mah, can we have 1? :biggrin::biggrin:

Test run for a few days, see see how how.

Then during GE, can invite that lunatic CSJ to have live chat with us, LOL

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
but why i see at tonychat's profile page he got at least 13 other forummers listing him as 'friends'? ! even people like johnny333, boring & papsmearer, unlikely to be his clones ?! No? :confused:

not his clones of cos lah.

but these people are too polite to reject his request to add as 'frens' lah..

thats why.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not his clones of cos lah.

but these people are too polite to reject his request to add as 'frens' lah..

thats why.
oic... tony is like that gopalan nair, can't live with sinkie can't live without sinkie ... still hooked on sinkieland whatever he say..:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sammyboy sex forum chat room very popular u know :biggrin:

I'm one of the old guards talking there during 2007-2008, LOL :biggrin:, that time 4-7 people. Now 22 max, all newbies, i go there kenna bullied, sibe sad.

Sometimes Ah Leong spot check, his nick not there, but will talk to us, hahaha

Ah Leong, fuck you :oIo::oIo::oIo::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dun want say lah, no need to give excuses. Do you want to charge us since you think free is crap? LOL :p:p:p

I have no intention of charging for anything. I have no problems paying for features provided they are utilised by members.

However, if modules are not used, there is no point paying is there. :rolleyes: