• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can this happen in Sim Lim Square ?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That guy look like some triad boss. Maybe he bought a PC to record and book keep his illegal gambling, loansharking and other activities and the new pc broke down on him making him loss all his clients records and book keeping records that he go mad with rage?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He also quite tactical. Did not smash those expensive LED tvs or laptops. Otherwise, he is probably having free meals in a secured place now.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe all of us can pool some money to pay for this Uncle flight's ticket to Spore..

He can make a guest appearance in one of those fucked up shops in SLS..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wao haa should play the video at the hall of Sim Lim Sq and act as a deterrence to those shops!!!

Sim Lim ah bengs are like paper tigers. If you go in a big group, they don't dare to pull off too many stunts. Some hardcore ones like Song Brothers got quite a big group of ah beng crew though.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry, those ah bengs will not dare to touch you at their shop. You just shout at them and they will back off immediately.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already happened in SLS. I believe the magic words you are looking for is 'Song Brothers'.

Song+Bro+Logo.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe all of us can pool some money to pay for this Uncle flight's ticket to Spore..

No need him, our Ah Ram can do that
Imagine melt ice-cream can make him boil

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If manage to ask him to come.
I donate $100 and another extra $200 cash bonus if he do it same in SLS.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me already Kee Chiu.
Ask him to come if he manage to throw few chair and make a scene for 5 min. I will give $200 bonus.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isnt SLS, the staff tending the shops either ah beng, ah seng or ah lian, ah hua?

but SLS, still crowded with people.:confused:

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The way to really take care of the Sim Lim thugs is to stop going there completely. I mean seriously how much can you save by going there? One mistake can already make you regret and irrecoverable. Thugs will be thugs. Strange, our number #1 gangster, the PAP government could not eliminate this bad behavior even after so long.