• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can this happen in Sim Lim Square ?

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
can this happen in sinkapoor ? sim lim square ?
Sinkies got the huge balls or not ?

This incident happened due to dishonesty of the SenQ company, SenQ is an electronic company from west malaysia, and they teach their staff to give wrong information to customer(Definitely Unprofessional) so that they could get their product sold. And that including, fake info about the product (specially warranty), bad/incorrect speak about other company (that's why the man so mad :p ), higher price than any other retailer (in fact). Please think twice before u buy.

[video=youtube;SHZzVe7NpYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHZzVe7NpYA[/video]

P/S: You guys may also check out the comment/complain of consumer on SenQ's Facebook Page.

https://www.facebook.com/senQDigitalStation

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand melayu. What was the gentleman rambling about?

"fark your________" ha ha ha, you can use that phrase when you visit Malaysia & Indonesia at the customs, they shower you with the best welcome. they cheated him...:biggrin:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least he knew that breaking keyboards is cheaper than breaking TV sets

That was what I noticed!! he threw the chair on the floor, smashed the cheapest keyboard...and throw flyers....ha ha ha I was expecting him to throw the chair at the TV's...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Power this uncle. Must Salute x3.
The owner dare not report to police. If report bigger news. Whole shop name need to be change.

Singapore nothing will happen only report to CASE.
Case also cannot do anything only assist to report to police.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just another hakka bastard from some new village , plenty of this kind of scum in Malaysia! Useless security guards so many of them yet do not dare to pounce on him! They are there to safeguard the lives & property yet they are not doing their jobs useless mats!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This incident in karamunsing - Kota kinabalu, sabah.
very good place to visit for holidays, nice crystal clear water, Mountain climbing (mount Kinabalu), white water rafting, affordable hotels. What they need is their own regional airline and the place will boom in tourism.
short flight away from Palawan (twice weekly flights).

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Song Brothers at Sim Lim quite notorious. For a google search on their company, top few links listed them as black shop.

JZKcZ.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just another hakka bastard from some new village , plenty of this kind of scum in Malaysia! Useless security guards so many of them yet do not dare to pounce on him! They are there to safeguard the lives & property yet they are not doing their jobs useless mats!

Pay RM1000/month. Take the risk?
If injured what u get 2 day MC?
Mat security is smart.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Song Brother. Very funny u bring it out. Is a black shop. Smart consumer dont go into the shop.
More high IQ dont go to SLS.

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Song Brother. Very funny u bring it out. Is a black shop. Smart consumer dont go into the shop.
More high IQ dont go to SLS.

There's a greedy fuck in everyone.

Always thinking they'll be able to get a good bargain there.

The only one laughing at the end of the day are the ah beng shop owners.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like this uncle. Can ask him to go Lucky Plaza or Sim Lim to buy electronic goods?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More about this case:

A man went to see senq manager to complaint about senq staff making false and bad comment about his shop but was left to wait for a long time outside the shop untill he was furious.

He waited 2-3 hours for the manager.. but the manager no balls to come out.. then its rampage time wakakaka

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PauEkvcbQEc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The previous video was disabled due to either abusive words or feedback from the salesman. Therefore I censored it and post again. If this video get remove again, you know the reason. Its Square United Cam #02-27 also known as Compact Electronics LLP

They still refuse refund and ignore warning from CASE until now.

Thank you all for the support. Previous video received 23,515 views 131 thumbs up and 0 thumbs down. I am not surprise to see so many comments on the video who mentioned that they shared the same experience. The video is made not just to speak for my friend, but also to the numerous victims out there. I wish from the bottom of my heart for everyone to have more ethics.

My friend wanted to buy a HD Sony handycam, the salesman bully that he is unfamiliar with camera , so he talked for near 2 hours to convince him that the Sanyo HD2000 model is better, so my friend paid a premium price for it, only to realized it was crap and tried to ask for refund the next day. The salesman refused of course. In order to console my friend, they gave him a 2x conversion lens for 'free'.
Report has been filed to case.org.sg.

To answer some queries, I am NOT Chinaman, I served NS n hold pink IC, this is a Singaporean expose Singaporean act. I am not bias and neither should you. I was once an Ah Beng so I can understand his attitude. Both foreigners and locals can be target by the salesmen of SL, although they like foreigners more. Again, I would like to call for more ethics no matter what nationality you are.