• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Teo Ho Pin last Beyond Next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't really matter to THP if he last or not. Many other appointments await him. And they pay more than his MP allowance. Win-win. Never lose-lose for the MIW unless they choose to disobey the Lees.

True..but they dont want to go in disgrace ..

also PAP cant afford another debacle and have to call another BE after PE BE before next GE

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
My expectations

1) Tuck Yew will follow Raymond Lim. After GE 2016, he will be asked to leave Cabinet.

2) Lim Hng Kiang will be asked to retire early. This is expected to be a shock to him. Expect crying Lim Boon Heng style.

3) Unless they move him, "Hutlander" likely lose in East Coast GRC and be forced into retirement. Jo Teo is waiting anxiously.

4) Khaw will do his usual "my heart is not good" stunt and threaten retirement. As they are desperate to retain him, they will have to give him whatever he wants to keep him. My guess is that he will want to change MND for something less stressful.

Lim Hng Kiang will know he has to go, there are at least 3 men capable oftaking over his portfolio... he will know his time is up...

Lim Swee Say will wan to retire because he doesnt wan to lose...

Khaw will retire... because he wan to...
the doctor say his remaining life span will halved if he take part in GE11

i am saying this even though I really hate Khaw most of all..... fucking hypocrite..

but honestly do you think POST GE 11 ... being a minister is as good as it was... IF i were them... I cant wait to get out and enjoy lives like georgie...

only peasants who never seen a dime think being a minister dealing with a bunch of unruly electorate is song song gao jurong...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This man got 66% of the votes in May 2011 for his ward in Bukit Panjang SMC. Even if there is a 15% swing against him, he could still marginally able to retain his seat. Think he is just too popular ...

Those who vote to keep him in office would be deemed stupid.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

4) Khaw will do his usual "my heart is not good" stunt and threaten retirement. As they are desperate to retain him, they will have to give him whatever he wants to keep him. My guess is that he will want to change MND for something less stressful.
tis cunning scum burger wil use his same skoolboy trick again ... pretend 2 want 2 leave but actually mor badly want 2 stay on ...

if he kena sacked by ah loon, he wil den save his own face by saying dat he oredi told ah loon he wanted 2 leave ... he actuarry oso dunwan 2 stay 1st ...

if he kena retained by ah loon, he wil haf his ego scrubbed nicely ... if he later make any mistakes, he wil den tel ah loon ... lemme leave la! me oredi wanted 2 leave earlier! ... n save his own face ...

tis $8 scum burger is among ze mostest cunning of dem all ... n xpert in toking using cunning lingos ...

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This man got 66% of the votes in May 2011 for his ward in Bukit Panjang SMC. Even if there is a 15% swing against him, he could still marginally able to retain his seat. Think he is just too popular ...
tis burger was mor concerned in how goot he rook in front of his bosses dan in actuarry serving peasants in his constituent ... a typical bols carrier ... but den, there r much mor daft sinkies in his ward n ze extent did actuarry surprise me ...

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
To pacify him, I suspect we might end up having 3 DPMs.

tis cunning scum burger wil use his same skoolboy trick again ... pretend 2 want 2 leave but actually mor badly want 2 stay on ...

if he kena sacked by ah loon, he wil den save his own face by saying dat he oredi told ah loon he wanted 2 leave ... he actuarry oso dunwan 2 stay 1st ...

if he kena retained by ah loon, he wil haf his ego scrubbed nicely ... if he later make any mistakes, he wil den tel ah loon ... lemme leave la! me oredi wanted 2 leave earlier! ... n save his own face ...

tis $8 scum burger is among ze mostest cunning of dem all ... n xpert in toking using cunning lingos ...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Hng Kiang will know he has to go, there are at least 3 men capable oftaking over his portfolio... he will know his time is up...

Lim Swee Say will wan to retire because he doesnt wan to lose...

Khaw will retire... because he wan to...
the doctor say his remaining life span will halved if he take part in GE11

i am saying this even though I really hate Khaw most of all..... fucking hypocrite..

but honestly do you think POST GE 11 ... being a minister is as good as it was... IF i were them... I cant wait to get out and enjoy lives like georgie...

only peasants who never seen a dime think being a minister dealing with a bunch of unruly electorate is song song gao jurong...

yes..if these pap ministers are in for the money, they shd get out as the kitchen is hot. But if they are truly in to serve SG and Singaporeans, then they wont feel the heat.

the reason the pap faces so much criticism and animosity is beacuse the pap has lost Singaporeans trust, respect and support. it is untenable for the pap to continue for long under present circumstances.

Singapore needs a new government who is able to connect with Singaporeans and regain their respect

jw5

Loyal

an expert in cunning lingos is a cunninglinguist............................

jw5

Loyal
GTP is missing from your list, bro
happy new year :smile::smile::smile:

happy new year bro zhihau. :smile:

yes, how could I forget this guy, his remark has got to be in the running for the plp comment of the year just passed.
ze competition for ze dream team iz getting fiercer....................................

jw5

Loyal
To pacify him, I suspect we might end up having 3 DPMs.

they should have 3 DPMs, 15 ministars in the PMO and 25 ministars of state assisting these fellows..............................

or is this already the case? almost seems like it.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo is a very good man and very popular with the people. I think Sylvia Lim will be out after next election.
"Very popular" I agree. "very good man" I am not sure because good man carries different meaning to different people. Some feels that good shown outwardly is good enough. Others expect more - from the heart.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should have 3 DPMs, 15 ministars in the PMO and 25 ministars of state assisting these fellows..............................

or is this already the case? almost seems like it.

LHL had one MM, one SM, 2DPMs, a few Ministers without Portfolio in PMO...he is really a very inefficient PM..so many inputs and so little output .

I wonder whether it is legal for him to have so many ministers in his office...such an abuse of public money

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Very popular" I agree. "very good man" I am not sure because good man carries different meaning to different people. Some feels that good shown outwardly is good enough. Others expect more - from the heart.

good point...with the abuse of town council funds and questionable sale of town council management system to PAP controlled company, THP has alot of answering to do...time is ticking away for him

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What future is there for a society if wrong-doings and malpractices by men are supported and condoned?

The very moral foundation of the society would have broken down.
good point...with the abuse of town council funds and questionable sale of town council management system to PAP controlled company, THP has alot of answering to do...time is ticking away for him

Last edited: