• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Teo Ho Pin last Beyond Next GE

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKL, GCT , WKS, MBT, RL are expected to retire when the next GE will be called.

With the Town Council and AIM debacle, will Teo Ho Pin be compelled to join them too and retire soon?

THP is now a liability to the PAP. can the PAP confidently field THP in an SMC at the next GE?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only THP is liability? don't think so.......HUAT AH!!!!........

i agree...there are many MPs who are liabilities. But before this debacle, THP was riding high politically..now he appears to have fallen badly..will he be forced to resign if more wrong doings or criminal activities are exposed?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man got 66% of the votes in May 2011 for his ward in Bukit Panjang SMC. Even if there is a 15% swing against him, he could still marginally able to retain his seat. Think he is just too popular ...

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
..will he be forced to resign if more wrong doings or criminal activities are exposed?

This man got 66% of the votes in May 2011 for his ward in Bukit Panjang SMC.

yes, he seems to be one of those "on the ground" MPs appearing everywhere for every event. Not many in this group. They keep him for 2016 (unless he wants to quit on his own) but take him out of those "behind the scene" deals like AIM from now on......

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MPs expected to be dropped from PAP slate in 2016 :

1. Goh Chok Tong
2. Wong Kan Seng
3. Lim Swee Say
4. ????

unless a rebellion occurs within the Party and Lee Hsien Loong is ousted........

Will the Cadres have the balls to launch such a move to save the nation and itself?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
My expectations

1) Tuck Yew will follow Raymond Lim. After GE 2016, he will be asked to leave Cabinet.

2) Lim Hng Kiang will be asked to retire early. This is expected to be a shock to him. Expect crying Lim Boon Heng style.

3) Unless they move him, "Hutlander" likely lose in East Coast GRC and be forced into retirement. Jo Teo is waiting anxiously.

4) Khaw will do his usual "my heart is not good" stunt and threaten retirement. As they are desperate to retain him, they will have to give him whatever he wants to keep him. My guess is that he will want to change MND for something less stressful.

yes....

which MP do you expect the PAP to retire at the next GE?

Last edited:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
The phased out MP for 2016 will likely be

LEE KUAN YEW
Goh C T
Wong K S
Mah B T

Teo HP has survived the mini bonds and money lost fiasco, AiM will not hurt him or PAP too much,,,

even if there be these guys retiring, who has the opposition had to offer to win these places?

jw5

Loyal
LKL, GCT , WKS, MBT, RL are expected to retire when the next GE will be called.

With the Town Council and AIM debacle, will Teo Ho Pin be compelled to join them too and retire soon?

THP is now a liability to the PAP. can the PAP confidently field THP in an SMC at the next GE?

I'll respond to your question in a few days.

jw5

Loyal
looks like the list for the Aljunied GRC line up getting longer

Zorro, Vivian, Yaccob, Lucky, Bee Wah, Kian Peng, Baey, Ho Pino, Jo Jo, ze honourable Amy.........................

ze competition is indeed fierce!

jw5

Loyal
4) Khaw will do his usual "my heart is not good" stunt and threaten retirement. As they are desperate to retain him, they will have to give him whatever he wants to keep him. My guess is that he will want to change MND for something less stressful.

This fellow seems to have convinced a lot of people, - crafty leaders, peers and minions, as well as naive peasants.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My expectations

How about AVA??

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This man got 66% of the votes in May 2011 for his ward in Bukit Panjang SMC. Even if there is a 15% swing against him, he could still marginally able to retain his seat. Think he is just too popular ...

He thinks so too...That's why he is too overly confident and over complacent

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, he seems to be one of those "on the ground" MPs appearing everywhere for every event. Not many in this group. They keep him for 2016 (unless he wants to quit on his own) but take him out of those "behind the scene" deals like AIM from now on......

He and Charles Chong are supposed to be solid ground men. But they are faltering too.

next election will be interesting to see whether THP and CC are retained by the pap or would they be retired

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MPs expected to be dropped from PAP slate in 2016 :

1. Goh Chok Tong
2. Wong Kan Seng
3. Lim Swee Say
4. ????

unless a rebellion occurs within the Party and Lee Hsien Loong is ousted........

Will the Cadres have the balls to launch such a move to save the nation and itself?

I agree with you.. abt 20 PAP MPs are expected to be retired at the next GE..but with the recruitment problem the pap is facing, will the new 20 PAP wannabees be better than those retired?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My expectations

1) Tuck Yew will follow Raymond Lim. After GE 2016, he will be asked to leave Cabinet.

2) Lim Hng Kiang will be asked to retire early. This is expected to be a shock to him. Expect crying Lim Boon Heng style.

3) Unless they move him, "Hutlander" likely lose in East Coast GRC and be forced into retirement. Jo Teo is waiting anxiously.

LSS risks being voted out shd he stand at East Coast GRC

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The phased out MP for 2016 will likely be

LEE KUAN YEW
Goh C T
Wong K S
Mah B T

Teo HP has survived the mini bonds and money lost fiasco, AiM will not hurt him or PAP too much,,,

even if there be these guys retiring, who has the opposition had to offer to win these places?

THP may be forced to resign shd CPIB dig up any corrupt dealings