• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can some wise ones explain to me how come this world.......

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these cyberbullies can only spew garbages behind their pcs.

If I am Mr Sear Hock Rong I will get my lawyers to sue them and expose all of them in court..

and teach all these shit stirrers a lessson which will certainly hurt their pockets!!!!!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hock_Rong.jpg

this is 狗屁 unker??

dogsout.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is 狗屁 unker??

dogsout.jpg

Now you see the Pariah Chief Dog barking instead of barking people in the darkness of his evil and vile mind!!! Good good good
now you see the ugly side of this CCCCby HorKauKan Gang members!!!! trapped and entrapped!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is 狗屁 unker??

dogsout.jpg

Now you see the Pariah Chief Dog barking instead of barking people in the darkness of his evil and vile mind!!! Good good good
now you see the ugly side of this CCCCby HorKauKan Gang members!!!! trapped and entrapped!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

only 2231 points niah....hahaha this pariah chief doggie really got no more teeth!!!!!!!!!!! good goodie goodie!!!!!!!!!!!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only 2231 points niah....hahaha this pariah chief doggie really got no more teeth!!!!!!!!!!! good goodie goodie!!!!!!!!!!!

points really that important for you? :wink: can exchange for CUNT vouchers? or geylang fish tank vouchers? PAP 养的小狗 :oIo: :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
points really that important for you? :wink: can exchange for CUNT vouchers? or geylang fish tank vouchers? PAP 养的小狗 :oIo: :biggrin:

hahahaha!!! now you spout like that filthy mouth I H P who is canvassing points for your pathetic show!!!

an utter disgrace for a big THUG like you...you and I H P are the SAME MOTHERFUCKING PARIAH DOGGIE!!!! HEHE!!!!!!!!!!

SERVED YOU RIGHT PARIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaha!!! now you spout like that filthy mouth I H P who is canvassing points for your pathetic show!!!

an utter disgrace for a big THUG like you...you and I H P are the SAME MOTHERFUCKING PARIAH DOGGIE!!!! HEHE!!!!!!!!!!

Thank but no thank kopisai for the kay poh for bumping this thread. me so worry this thread will be forgotten while shagging kopisai lau bu.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

jack-nicholson-o.gif

you are very funny 狗屁 unker :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank but no thank kopisai for the kay poh for bumping this thread. me so worry this thread will be forgotten while shagging kopisai lau bu.

YOU GOT NOTHING to spout other than fucking your own old mother
please use your blains and consult the confusion anal lects to enlighten you more
stupid people should not try to be clever
just shut your mouth and your ass and people will not know you got a foul mouth
and a stinking ass ....your perineium is ripe for JW5 to lick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Mr ThugSin, it's a good break from the monotony of vulgarity.
Kamsiah and wish you more success on your return to Bangkok!!!!! HUat ah!!!

Horrible accident at Tuas. Head and body of motorcyclist are 5metres apart

kopiuncle n clones will suffer same fate if it sends out another zap

don't be too happy yet even not on bike, kopiuncle will suffer same fate just the same as a pedestrian