• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Singapore do a Malaysia?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A public forum organised by Engage at Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Against all odds, Malaysians voted out ruling party, Barisan Nasional on 9th of May.

Can the same thing happen in Singapore? The panelists are key actors and witnesses from both countries. The panelists for the forum are:
1) Hassan Karim
2) Hishamuddin Rais
3) Tan Wah Piow
4) Dr Thum Ping Tjin

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_1720.GIF

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
it would better if we have external help from russia to provide email accounts between these wishful overpaid non medicore unnatural aristocrap

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A public forum organised by Engage at Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Against all odds, Malaysians voted out ruling party, Barisan Nasional on 9th of May.

Can the same thing happen in Singapore? The panelists are key actors and witnesses from both countries. The panelists for the forum are:
1) Hassan Karim
2) Hishamuddin Rais
3) Tan Wah Piow
4) Dr Thum Ping Tjin
None of them are politicians. How to make it happen? That's why our million dollar ministers can sleep well tonight. Long live PAP

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All dr m has to do is turn off the tap and singapore will be part of malaysia. Again.and pap in opposition side of the bench.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am of the school that believes a peaceful transition from the PAP to other parties is impossible. The PAP is never going to give up power - that's why all elections are run by the Prime Minister Office. How can elections be fair when the Prime Minister runs it? Do you believe that the ruling party is willing to give up powers? No way.

The current attack on the Opposition-run Town Council is proof of that. The government decided that the Opposition run Town Council was shaming the PAP Town Council and thus launched a protracted campaign to discredit the Opposition Town Council.
Because most sinkees don't think, they don't see it. They swallow all the bs given by the PAP.

That elected MPs are now attacked by the town council that they are supposed to lead just because the MPs are of the opposing side shows that the whole programme of MPs running town councils do not work. Not only is it an expensive exercise because of loss of economies of scales and massive duplication of roles, it also opens up lots of opportunities for corruption. There is corruption but there is no expose because there is NO free press. CPIB closes an eye, the AG looks the other way. The PAP cronies are feasting away on our dimes.

If we want change, we need to take on a different tack. It is time to bash the PAP headon ...in everyway possible.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having a change of the top brass in government is not going to make any difference.

For example, the “new” MUDlaysia is just as corrupt as the old one. Driving licences can still be bought by bribing testers from the Ministry of Transport - all five of the testers must be bribed! Double parking is still rampant and no smoking signs are ignored.

A “new” SG government is not likely and even if it happened is not going to make one iota of difference if Sinkies are not Unsinkified:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ma...ion-needed-for-leegime-change-to-last.150331/

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
All dr m has to do is turn off the tap and singapore will be part of malaysia. Again.and pap in opposition side of the bench.
...Must be living in a cave..Even spore have to sell more water back to them went the quota exceeded during the drought period....Go ask Sultan..

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I dont get it,,,why must singkieland do a mudland? the difference is singkies like the pap,,,if pap is thrown out,,isnt that the tyranny of the minority?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Actually I dont get it,,,why must singkieland do a mudland? the difference is singkies like the pap,,,if pap is thrown out,,isnt that the tyranny of the minority?

most of the folks I spoke with favor a stable government, most are gaming the system.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of the folks I spoke with favor a stable government, most are gaming the system.

If u look at it from another perspective, Singkieland has its bad points, but it also has its good points. basically the ppl are satisfied with the PAP...and Singkieland has avoided the excesses that other countries have encountered. True some improvements can be made and I think PAP needs reforms and we need to get out of the control by the Oligarchs, if more voted for the oppos, pap will listen. The last erection caused a huge setback to required reforms, and with the rise of the left wing bleeding heard liberal fuckwits,,,the likes of fat witch Han, Amos Yee etc and the rise of the faggot campaigns, more ppl will stick to PAP because they do not want such influence to control the country. And I would say this, I have no love for the PAP,,but I also know, some here are advocating and hoping PAP collapse etc, but that is the minority desires, if such thing happens, the country will destabilise because its not rule of law. Singkieland needs reforms to better the lives of its ppl, but overthrow pap etc is not the way. The best way is to have a credible opposition and more support for the oppos to force pap to listen. And I think, once Pinky kicks the bucket which I think is soon,,,PAP will reform. There are former PAP MPs who are for the ppl, like TCB,,,once Pinky drops out, they will come out and help. However are singkies a worthy lot?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u look at it from another perspective, Singkieland has its bad points, but it also has its good points. basically the ppl are satisfied with the PAP...and Singkieland has avoided the excesses that other countries have encountered. True some improvements can be made and I think PAP needs reforms and we need to get out of the control by the Oligarchs, if more voted for the oppos, pap will listen. The last erection caused a huge setback to required reforms, and with the rise of the left wing bleeding heard liberal fuckwits,,,the likes of fat witch Han, Amos Yee etc and the rise of the faggot campaigns, more ppl will stick to PAP because they do not want such influence to control the country. And I would say this, I have no love for the PAP,,but I also know, some here are advocating and hoping PAP collapse etc, but that is the minority desires, if such thing happens, the country will destabilise because its not rule of law. Singkieland needs reforms to better the lives of its ppl, but overthrow pap etc is not the way. The best way is to have a credible opposition and more support for the oppos to force pap to listen. And I think, once Pinky kicks the bucket which I think is soon,,,PAP will reform. There are former PAP MPs who are for the ppl, like TCB,,,once Pinky drops out, they will come out and help. However are singkies a worthy lot?

It is a house of cards and will topple ...we don't know how much we really have in our national coffer, we don't how much wealth the ministers have accumulated at the national expense. We know this much - that most sinkees are up to their nose in debt, that most will retire with little cash. Most sinkees are unable to retire comfortably. The government doesn't know how to solve that issue because it operates a ponzi scheme on our CPF. That's why HDB flat price needs to be high to consume a huge sum of our income so that we will have little left in our CPF when we retire.

The future is dim for sinkees. It is just that sinkees are too dumb to see it.

Sinkapore needs a free press to check the government, to expose frauds. There is NO way that the PAP government is that clean. The only reason we don't know is that there is no entity - press or opposition politicians - to check on it.