• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can PAP solve the problems?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think not.

It's been nearly 2 years after the GE and there is not a sign of the smallest improvement. Not even inching forward. They have only 3 years left.

Transport is just as crowded as ever, and breakdowns are increasing, deepening the crowd problem.

Prices of HDB flats remain just as the same as the past.

Singapore is still as crowded as ever, showing that nothing workable is done in the area of immigration.

The PAP needs to beware because they lost a GRC due to these 3 most sensitive areas.

Looking at the last 2 years, I am expecting another GRC to fall in the next election. Most likely one is EC where WP will field its next A team.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Transport is just as crowded as ever, and breakdowns are increasing, deepening the crowd problem.

Singapore is still as crowded as ever, showing that nothing workable is done in the area of immigration ...
transpot, property prices, overcrowding r not ah loon's probs ...

transpot crowded? ... u can oways waqit 4 nax train ...

shoebox price hi? ... dat means u r getting richer n richer ...

sinkielan overcrowding? ... ft's r here 2 provide jobs 2 sinkies ...

ah loon's prob is how 2 shoot his gdp haier ...

jw5

Loyal
transpot, property prices, overcrowding r not ah loon's probs ...

These are not his problems because he and his family members don't have to deal with these type of problems daily.
-- obviously oblivious.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They started the problems, polished the problems and reaped profit from it and know no apologies about it.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?"
was PAP replies when being questioned.

Last edited:

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U mean if I vote out PAP, transport will not be crowded, no more trains breakdown, HDB price will drop, and Singapore will not be crowded?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean if I vote out PAP, transport will not be crowded, no more trains breakdown, HDB price will drop, and Singapore will not be crowded?

Yes. it will take time, but yes, it will happen. This is because whichever party comes into power will do all it can to address these issues as compared to the half-hearted (more quarter-hearted actually) measures by the PAP as they never truly believe that they are wrong to start with and only putting up cosmetic changes to win back votes. It will be quite awhile before the situations we are experiencing will improve as the solutions put in by the new party in charge need some time to take effect but left in the hands of the PAP, things can only get worse. And if the PAP wins back the vote in next GE, you can rest assured that more bad things will be coming our way.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And if the PAP wins back the vote in next GE, you can rest assured that more bad things will be coming our way.

If any of the pathetic opposition parties that exist today gain power, Singapore might as well close shop.

If you want it to be less crowded though, you'll certainly get your wish. Smart people don't hang around on a sinking ship.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Provided you don't replace them with WP. WP aren't fully committed to curtailing the influx of foreigners. And whoever you replace the PAPzis with, don't expect HDB prices to drop. Dumb sinkies are fucking wedded to the "asset enhancement" policy. :rolleyes:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any of the pathetic opposition parties that exist today gain power, Singapore might as well close shop.

If you want it to be less crowded though, you'll certainly get your wish. Smart people don't hang around on a sinking ship.

haha..............trying to justify your own cowardice act of fleeing to NZ when the going got tough? Only wimps do that

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any of the pathetic opposition parties take power it will not be through their efforts but the doing of the current batch of MIWs. Sad to say oppos have infinitely more charisma per capita.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think not.

It's been nearly 2 years after the GE and there is not a sign of the smallest improvement. Not even inching forward. They have only 3 years left.

Singapore is still as crowded as ever, showing that nothing workable is done in the area of immigration.

The PAP needs to beware because they lost a GRC due to these 3 most sensitive areas.

Looking at the last 2 years, I am expecting another GRC to fall in the next election. Most likely one is EC where WP will field its next A team.

Most unlikely lah cos the East is infested with hundreds of thousands of new ah Nehs.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,

It is easy to say it will take time, but how long time? Yes, it will happen, but when?

At least after the GE, there is some improvements from the PAP.

votepapout

Alfrescian
Loyal
return the people CPF money at 55, they would solve most of the problems, but win back Aljunied GRC not so sure. cheers!

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree but it also does not make sense that you put stupid people on a crowded ship as there are already many of those.