• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can PAP learn?

jw5

Loyal
Hi Mark Andrew Yeo

Don't worry, your son's schizophrenia can be treated. Keep praying. :unsure:

1594831622115.png

Schizophrenia more likely.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you tried asking Gossipy Former Policeman Mark Andrew Yeo? :unsure:
He uses the monikers GoldenDragon and harrych (post#22), among many others.

Irrelevant leh
I know some Pappies cocksuckers are here but to each his own
You may like Machester United or Liverfool but I am an Arsenal man
He likes to hang flowers or ex Police or Canadian doctor for all I care
Sam did mention before

• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jw5

Loyal
He loves to gossip so he may know the answer to your question. I'm sure the lurkers here who know him would also like to know more about hanging flowers............ LOL................. :biggrin:

Irrelevant leh
I know some Pappies cocksuckers are here but to each his own
You may like Machester United or Liverfool but I am an Arsenal man
He likes to hang flowers or ex Police or Canadian doctor for all I care
Sam did mention before

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jw5

Loyal
Hi Fake Canadian Doctor Mark Andrew Yeo

Hopefully your ailments are not hereditary. That could be disastrous for your children, together with the inherited incorrigible lying. :wink:

Not Schizophrenia.

I suffer from Depression myself. And Anxiety.