• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can Lina Chiam win Potong Pasir ?

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Charisma

Don't dismiss her straight away as a reluctant candidate. If the late Corazon Aquino can do it for her late husband (murdered by Marcos), so can she. So, is Velma a Nippon Jin ?

いいえ, 私はシンガポール人.

That is just my favorite hostess name. No and is not those KTV type.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh my goodness, don't tell me he was drunk, fell into the pond and drown. :(

He not drowned la. He just drank too much Heineken and Chivas and is still knocked out. Just hope that his hungry kois do not bite off his lan cheow cause it looked like a worm.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't dismiss her straight away as a reluctant candidate. If the late Corazon Aquino can do it for her late husband (murdered by Marcos), so can she. So, is Velma a Nippon Jin ?
Agreed. If Hillary Clinton and Sonia Gandhi can do it, SO CAN LINA!!!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan ?

いいえ, 私はシンガポール人.

That is just my favorite hostess name. No and is not those KTV type.

Huh? Like dat also can ah. Should I say, "So desu ne." Must be having all the fun there. Still in Japan or what ?

Last edited:

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what she mentioned about she and see toh being gd frenz... i tink she seems quite half hearted... just mho.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I heard that she has started campaigning, door to door, block by block. But the feedback clearly indicated that there are more people who prefer sito $2 sharkfin. Let's hope she does not lose that badly.
$2 can buy them over so easily?:eek:
lidat top up another $0.10 shd be enuff to win.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is Lina Chiam university-educated???

She's not! She's SRN. But it's not so much as her lack of a degree that matters, it is her lack of killer instinct. Wants to be good frenz with your enemy, do it after she wins PP and not before! I think Mr Sitoh is hungrier as he badly wants to redeem his dented pride whereas Lina is chasing personal glory as a first-timer and also to continue he hubby's legacy.:mad::rolleyes:

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope she wins: CST should have tho of this day & trained a successor decades ago!!. if not another seat to pap??? wah kana sai!!:mad:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's not! She's SRN. But it's not so much as her lack of a degree that matters, it is her lack of killer instinct. Wants to be good frenz with your enemy, do it after she wins PP and not before! I think Mr Sitoh is hungrier as he badly wants to redeem his dented pride whereas Lina is chasing personal glory as a first-timer and also to continue he hubby's legacy.:mad::rolleyes:

Precisely. I felt so embarrassed watching her 'po lam par' that Tharman, machiam desperate for Tharman's acknowledgement or recognition.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chiam See Tong = "support temporarily" in Hokkien. But he's aging faster than we thought. Now, his wife must "Tong". Even if she's not able to hold the fort or line, she's to do it for the party and not just her husband.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think SPP is making a mistake by fielding Mrs Chiam in PP. Instead, they should have fielded Mr Sin Kek Tong who did very well in Braddell Heights with 48% votes in the 1991 elections. He is battled-hardened and quite a good orater. SPP will have a good chance of winning PP if he is fielded. He should not be sent to Hong Kah North which is uncharted territory for SPP. Bad choice.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

lina cannot make it, everything also rely on the husband, how to win like that? many years ago people tell me chiam is a pap agent, now it look like he really has a hidden agenda and that is to give back pp back to PAP before he retire. politic is dirty. think about that.