• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can I do this in Malaysia - Pls Help!

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys

I'm getting very sicked of Singapore life and am thinking of leaving this country. However, I can't go too far because I needed to take care of my parents.

I'm thinking of moving to Malaysia (Johore preferably) to start small-scale farming and be self-sufficient.

May I know is it possible for foreigner to rent a piece of agriculture land in Malaysia, build a small wooden house on it, rear goats, chickens, ducks, grow vegetables, etc.

Thank you in advance!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I know is it possible for foreigner to rent a piece of agriculture land in Malaysia, build a small wooden house on it, rear goats, chickens, ducks, grow vegetables, etc.

don't forget to grow some soursop trees, the fruits are in great demand from SBF bros.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal

As mentioned the people in JB folder will have better idea. From time to time, I read news about Singaporean farmer died in Johor, normally by accident or criminal causes which is why it got published in the papers, so I guess it is possible for you to do that since there are Singaporeans owning and living off their farm in Johor.

By the way, I've decoded lhlisanidiot. It is not difficult, though.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi Guys

I'm getting very sicked of Singapore life and am thinking of leaving this country. However, I can't go too far because I needed to take care of my parents.

What is about life in Singapore that you don't like?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is about life in Singapore that you don't like?

Have to read shit from here everyday
logo.gif

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys

I'm thinking of moving to Malaysia (Johore preferably) to start small-scale farming and be self-sufficient.

Thank you in advance!

Maybe you should contact these people..I'm sure they got experience.http://www.noahsarklodge.com/

They used to be located near Jalan Kayu

Last edited: