• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can a man love more than one woman?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
think got 1 guy post before.
how to seperate lust from love
pcc 2 times a day
after 14 days, when the urge is gone,
if you still fancy that woman,it is love.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but it wasn't giacomo that murdered alberto, his beloved brother. alberto committed suicide so he could pass his inheritance to giacomo, as giacomo needed the money to save emma from her pile of debts to a loan shark. instead of paying the loan shark off, giacomo killed him, sparing emma of her despair. at the same time, alberto's suicide was in vain. tragico.

Tragic story indeed. I was not aware of this story detail so I guessed that Emma was with Alberto first then fell for Giacomo, she then killed Alberto, finally Giacomo know about the murder he killed Emma then took his own life. All died.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can a man love more than one woman?
If a man could love more than one woman then could a woman love more than one man?
So should the man whole loves more than one woman also allow his women to love another?
Why should a man fearful or guilty if his love for two women is pure and true?

Let me guess:
1) You intend to take a second wife as this is permitted by your religion
2) You intend to transfer your wife to someone else

Any prize?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is confusing lust and love here? If you have a relationship with someone and its based on affection, and respect, and maybe even love, usually the sex will follow. The Billy Crystal character in "When Harry met Sally" said it very well. A man cannot just be friends with a girl, because eventually, sex will come into it.

That is what I have discovered when younger, the trick is on how to remove SEX from the friendship? but women's mind is different, they want a relationship & then SEX & some mask sex with the relationship, in other words, some want to be s#@#@wed but just don't want to say it. So, it is you do, you be damned, & don't do...you are damned also!!

Lust & Love is like threading on a very fine line, which at times are blurred & at most time, walking on hot coals.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confusing sex with love. People tend to use it interchangeably. Love to some is a western romantic intangible event of a certain duration. Some people love their dogs more than their own families.

Kakis are a whole different world.

I see wise one but let's see what jw5 has to say about this. :biggrin: