• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can a man love more than one woman?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its all about getting great sex. If you can deliver, then they will come.It works for both men and women.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Thank you lianbeng for the answers. And the rest of you too. Actually my real questions are in questions 1 and 4.

And for the record its not fuck buddy and its also not about sex or lust. It's about communication, a person who listens, who genuinely cares, who don't ask too much, one who knows where she stands. Its been 5 years.

You are right, its not about sex. Its called Polyamory. Google it and it will explain everything, Its more common than you realise. I know at least 2 such polyamorous situations. Both I chance upon by accident. One was an angmor manager in a big company. She is married also to an angmor guy. But they have a friend who is a chinese girl. She also works in the same company, but she lives with them. And the 3 of them do everything together, like go on holidays together, go dining together, etc. They were inseparable. Than it dawned on me they were a polyamorous threesome, and the angmor lady was the central figure. I don't think the husband has sex with the chinese girl, but the chinese girl and the angmor lady do have a sexual relationship. When you go out to dinner with them, its very interesting to note the dynamics of the threesome. Its obvious to me that the angmor lady loves both the chinese girl and the husband.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The definition itself gives the game away. It is indeed a sexual relationship. And like the mini clubman, there is some level of sentimentality and loyalty.

We used get these things within our own Chinese culture where 2, 3 wives were common and all living in the same household. In some cases, the wives become as close as sisters and there is clear bond.

What began as sex evolved into a bond of some sort.

You are right, its not about sex. Its called Polyamory. Google it and it will explain everything, Its more common than you realise. I know at least 2 such polyamorous situations. Both I chance upon by accident. One was an angmor manager in a big company. She is married also to an angmor guy. But they have a friend who is a chinese girl. She also works in the same company, but she lives with them. And the 3 of them do everything together, like go on holidays together, go dining together, etc. They were inseparable. Than it dawned on me they were a polyamorous threesome, and the angmor lady was the central figure. I don't think the husband has sex with the chinese girl, but the chinese girl and the angmor lady do have a sexual relationship. When you go out to dinner with them, its very interesting to note the dynamics of the threesome. Its obvious to me that the angmor lady loves both the chinese girl and the husband.

jw5

Loyal
The definition itself gives the game away. It is indeed a sexual relationship. And like the mini clubman, there is some level of sentimentality and loyalty.

We used get these things within our own Chinese culture where 2, 3 wives were common and all living in the same household. In some cases, the wives become as close as sisters and there is clear bond.

The talk of the town is that manipulative motherfucker Scroobal, his wife and her Ang Mo lover have the same kind of relationship.

Except that idiot Scroobal doesn't know it until now.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Not really, the sexual portion is secondary to the overall relationship. There first has to be some kind of love or deep affection within one or more of the parties, and it eventually leads to sex. If there isn't this aspect, than the relationship will not exist and hence, there is no sexual portion.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is a term to describe this, I have that word buried somewhere in memory, could not get it out, so I googled... it is called menage a trois ( French).

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could be.

Annie Prolux, the author has a similar theme in her outstanding book - The Shipping News and repeated it in Brokeback Mountains with the gender changed.

Not really, the sexual portion is secondary to the overall relationship. There first has to be some kind of love or deep affection within one or more of the parties, and it eventually leads to sex. If there isn't this aspect, than the relationship will not exist and hence, there is no sexual portion.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do not confuse, Lust with Love; you may love to lust, but Lust is not LOVE!. Naturally, by nature, LUST will precede, if you remove Lust from that relationship & you still want that woman, warts & all...that is Love!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There is a term to describe this, I have that word buried somewhere in memory, could not get it out, so I googled... it is called menage a trois ( French).

Menage a trois is totally different from polyamory. The difference in polyamory is that you have a deep relationship, and u end up living together and do other things together. whereas in menage a trois, you and your GF can pick up another girl, and the 3 of you have a fuck session, and never see the girl again. Menage a trois refers to the sexual act, whereas, polyamory is referring to the relationship.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Do not confuse, Lust with Love; you may love to lust, but Lust is not LOVE!. Naturally, by nature, LUST will precede, if you remove Lust from that relationship & you still want that woman, warts & all...that is Love!

Who is confusing lust and love here? If you have a relationship with someone and its based on affection, and respect, and maybe even love, usually the sex will follow. The Billy Crystal character in "When Harry met Sally" said it very well. A man cannot just be friends with a girl, because eventually, sex will come into it.

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just so you know that my situation is neither polyamory nor menage a trois the 3 don't live together as each has her own property. Call me lucky or unlucky as each could give me different affections that I yearn for. The set up is almost perfectly foolproof without the first one knowing but guilt for not being able to spend more time with the second one troubles me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just so you know that my situation is neither polyamory nor menage a trois the 3 don't live together as each has her own property. Call me lucky or unlucky as each could give me different affections that I yearn for. The set up is almost perfectly foolproof without the first one knowing but guilt for not being able to spend more time with the second one troubles me.

of course you can love both at the same time, but time is not your luxury. sooner or later, double timers will get busted, and you may end up with heartache and worse....tragedy.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really don't know what to say. You sounded tragically genuine.

[video=youtube;syU1gYgvZAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syU1gYgvZAs[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
emma era innamorato sia alberto e giacomo, allo stesso tempo, ma uno dei fratelli sono morti. naturalmente, è finzione. :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why stop at two? Or three? Or four?

There is no love. There is only sex and sexual attraction, and people are enthralled by the brain chemicals secreted through courtship and orgasm.

That is why this is stupid.

this i must agrees with you 10 times.
there is no love.
i alway hear my colledges say they love their gf.
i alway ask them this question, no one can answer confidently.
will you donate your kindey or liver or your eyes to their gf if she need them urgently.
some will ans yes immediately.but their eyes tell all the bullshitness

btw, is jason chee gf still sticking with him?

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not absolute my friend, just because your colleague is like

this i must agrees with you 10 times.
there is no love.
i alway hear my colledges say they love their gf.
i alway ask them this question, no one can answer confidently.
will you donate your kindey or liver or your eyes to their gf if she need them urgently.
some will ans yes immediately.but their eyes tell all the bullshitness

btw, is jason chee gf still sticking with him?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tragedy indeed. Thanks.

but it wasn't giacomo that murdered alberto, his beloved brother. alberto committed suicide so he could pass his inheritance to giacomo, as giacomo needed the money to save emma from her pile of debts to a loan shark. instead of paying the loan shark off, giacomo killed him, sparing emma of her despair. at the same time, alberto's suicide was in vain. tragico.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course you can love both at the same time, but time is not your luxury. sooner or later, double timers will get busted, and you may end up with heartache and worse....tragedy.

I know someone in the hangflower scene who is a lucky man. He is in his 70s and live with his partner. Separated from wife many years ago. Both will jalan jalan HFJs. His partner has no say over what he does. Will also willingly allow him to bring home slected singers. He is not able to perform but all 3 will sleep on the same bed. Rabba rabba at most. Peaceful co-existence in motion.