• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Calling for Scroobal - please come in soon

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also sending an urgent page to Thick Face Black Heart to join in the festivities. That chap is also a strong Scroobal supporter. I think Scroobal was actually embarrassed by him and there was this tension between them which was craftily exploited by jw5 who probably understood more than he was letting the forum on.

Would love to see both TFBH and Scroo return and kick up a storm again.

jw5

Loyal
What I understood and let the forum on is that <scroobal> and <Hawkeye1819> are monikers used by the gullible moron in your current avatar. :wink:

Also sending an urgent page to Thick Face Black Heart to join in the festivities. That chap is also a strong Scroobal supporter. I think Scroobal was actually embarrassed by him and there was this tension between them which was craftily exploited by jw5 who probably understood more than he was letting the forum on.

Would love to see both TFBH and Scroo return and kick up a storm again.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What I understood and let the forum on is that <scroobal> and <Hawkeye1819> are monikers used by the gullible moron in your current avatar. :wink:

xLOLx! You guys were having so much fun with that avatar last time I couldn't help but join in the jig. You do know the meaning of *arm chio*, right?

By the way do you have the latest City Spring annual report? Time to update that avatar. xLOLx!!

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo

I don't follow City Spring. Thanks for the reminder anyway. Please don't change your avatar to someone who is not yourself hor. Cheers! :wink:

xLOLx! You guys were having so much fun with that avatar last time I couldn't help but join in the jig. You do know the meaning of *arm chio*, right?

By the way do you have the latest City Spring annual report? Time to update that avatar. xLOLx!!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope that this legendary chinese dog will come in. Will replace sam with scroobal in a heart beat. Please come in soon. :o

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Scroobal was actually embarrassed by him and there was this tension between them which was craftily exploited by jw5 who probably understood more than he was letting the forum on.

That's the propaganda that jw5 would have the forum believe. That man should be a storyteller in the Sex forum. In any case, I don't think Scroobal will be coming back, so your thread is pretty pointless.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also use clones, so don't accuse people of using clones.

Am pretty sure Scroobal doesn't need clones to parry with you.

Do you know how to read you retarded nigger? I mentioned using clones to praise himself and to ask himself to come back and even worse you know hawkeye is his clone but you speak to him as if he were a different person.

Anyway that doesn't beat the lvl of pathetic that you are on. You are a different person from him yet your entire persona and impression that you give ppl is that of his lapdog/errand boy with no distinct personality of your own just to be his yes man. You are just like Igor in Frankenstein movie who was just a running dog rofl how pathetic is that.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you know how to read you retarded nigger? I mentioned using clones to praise himself and to ask himself to come back and even worse you know hawkeye is his clone but you speak to him as if he were a different person.

Anyway that doesn't beat the lvl of pathetic that you are on. You are a different person from him yet your entire persona and impression that you give ppl is that of his lapdog/errand boy with no distinct personality of your own just to be his yes man. You are just like Igor in Frankenstein movie who was just a running dog rofl how pathetic is that.

Your racism has retarded your own comprehension, so let me be explicit. I don't know whose clone belongs to who, and frankly I don't care. Furthermore I seriously don't think Scroobal has clones at all, apart from the super moderator (SuperMod) which obviously is a nick used strictly for internal admin purposes. So yes, i am granting people the benefit of the doubt. If you think Scroobal needs the kind of self-absorbed validation of using clones to promote himself, I think you are not rational at all. The inside scoops, unique POV, and other valuable stuff he has offered to the forum is enough to speak for itself. Why does such a person require clones?

On the other hand, you need clones to promote your racist agenda. Leongsam has been tolerant because he knows this kind of racism simply reflects human nature. But it reflects badly on you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
On the other hand, you need clones to promote your racist agenda. Leongsam has been tolerant because he knows this kind of racism simply reflects human nature. But it reflects badly on you.

Hey nobody here can be more racist than I am. I've gone to great lengths to insult just about every race there is except Ang Mohs who are undoubtedly the best!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your racism has retarded your own comprehension, so let me be explicit. I don't know whose clone belongs to who, and frankly I don't care. Furthermore I seriously don't think Scroobal has clones at all, apart from the super moderator (SuperMod) which obviously is a nick used strictly for internal admin purposes. So yes, i am granting people the benefit of the doubt. If you think Scroobal needs the kind of self-absorbed validation of using clones to promote himself, I think you are not rational at all. The inside scoops, unique POV, and other valuable stuff he has offered to the forum is enough to speak for itself. Why does such a person require clones?

ROFL for you to say that without any hint of irony shows how thick skinned you are. Pray tell what racist agenda do i have? Speaking of agendas aren't you and scroo promoting your own agenda in kissing his ass and elavating him to god-like status? :rolleyes:

The shocking thing is that you can post the scroo's drivel as valuable is truly laughable. It truly defies logic. He obviously needs clones and running dogs like you to spout BS like starting this thread in which case nobody would even give a flying fuck about him and indeed no one that isn't a clone has.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nobody here can be more racist than I am. I've gone to great lengths to insult just about every race there is except Ang Mohs who are undoubtedly the best!

You are not racist at all. You are merely calling a spade a spade.

Ang Mohs are the best is a well-known fact, just like Newton's laws. Some races have yet to find their Eureka moments. The sooner the rest of the races admit their shortcomings and pledge their allegiance to Ang Mohs, mankind will evolve faster.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The shocking thing is that you can post the scroo's drivel as valuable is truly laughable. It truly defies logic. He obviously needs clones and running dogs like you to spout BS like starting this thread in which case nobody would even give a flying fuck about him and indeed no one that isn't a clone has.

Scroobal's drivel is valuable to me. I don't give two hoots that you disagree.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thread is getting a bit cheesy like the song by KC and Sunshine band.

Babe, I love you so
I want you to know
That I'm gonna miss your love
The minute you walk out that door

So please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go
I'm begging you to stay

If you leave, at least in my lifetime
I've had one dream come true
I was blessed to be loved
By someone as wonderful as you

So please don't go
Don't go
Don't go away
Please don't go
Don't go
I'm begging you to stay
Hey, hey, hey

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry again, but I couldn't resist re-posting this quote of yours that you posted only about three hours later in another thread:
'Depraved' paedophile who tied up and raped a six-month-old baby is jailed for 22 yrs
Guess the race!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking Ang Moh trash!!!! the scum of the earth.
Personally, I think the Japanese are the "best", even though they are still far from perfect... :(