• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

buzzlightyear Confirmed Tony_Chat Clone!!!

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fergie2.jpg

"This is a joke. Getting knighted in cyberspace? Get real!"

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

yingluck is the new thai pm.:biggrin: so how ? u can do only what? go 1 corner to sqeeze your balls?

u don't have any balls to lead the yellow army for protest is it? can talk big only? fuck u. ball-less freak. ops i just remembered u r NOT the 1 with the most balls in your family.

CB kia tonychat family ballcount : CB Kia tonychat 1, Labyboy prostitute wife 2. wife wins. :biggrin:

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Emm...sorry to interrupt your detectives meeting...but you have been posting these pictures for a long time now and I can't help noticing that the hands in these pictures look exactly like my hands. If you notice, the skin on the hand is supple, taut and healthy. Unblemished and strong hands these are. These are obviously the hands of a young man.

I appreciate that you are trying so hard, but I think you need to use the right hands to convey the message you are trying to bring across. Here is a pair of old hands for you to use. Hope this helps in your future posts.

old_hands2.jpg

tony_chat kenna slap by Drifter:biggrin:

That is a young man hitting another young man. You need to find an old man beating up a young man buddy. Good luck though, don't think you can find such a picture on the internet or in this world :rolleyes:

Oh sorry...I think I found a picture of a young man gettin' beaten up by an old man.

4172161-a-dinosaur-statue-eating-a-man.jpg

korkak-200x300.jpg

I think the delay must have resulted in my post being missed by the detectives in this thread. Bump! Remember, must use OLD TREMBLING VEINY WEAK BELMISHED WRINKLED SMELLY hands in your posts, not YOUNG SUPPLE STRONG HANDS!

Last edited:

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
now i can confirm these bunch of sinkie losers here are indeed moron and egoistic loser who try to be intelligent...

My god....

Are you saying that these people are school dropouts who speak Mandarin, cant write, cant read, work in dead end jobs their whole lives, old, wrinkly, arteries are clogged, have no self-esteem and self-respect, hence resort to boasting and lying about their accomplishments all day long as that is the only way for them to feel good about themselves?:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;hYsrWO0LVOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYsrWO0LVOo[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the delay must have resulted in my post being missed by the detectives in this thread. Bump! Remember, must use OLD TREMBLING VEINY WEAK BELMISHED WRINKLED SMELLY hands in your posts, not YOUNG SUPPLE STRONG HANDS!

ah boy ..im just old enough to be your father but not old enough to be your ah gong ...yes that pair of wrinkled hands belongs to your ah gong and not me . im your father , how can you forget my hand ? how can you forget it when i slap you ever since you were a kid until now ? son , im totally disappointed with you .

now this is my hand ...i will slap you now for your mistake ....come closer to the computer screen ...more to the right ..yes ...abit closer ....SLAPPPPPPPP!!!WHAHAHA

NewImagehjk.jpg

Last edited:
M

Magoichi Saika

DSC01174.JPG

"Dickhead Allen Chen who is now posting under moniker buzzlightyear ought to be fired for stirring shit in forums while on the job" LOL

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah boy ..im just old enough to be your father but not old enough to be your ah gong ...yes that pair of wrinkled hands belongs to your ah gong and not me . im your father , how can you forget my hand ? how can you forget it when i slap you ever since you were a kid until now ? son , im totally disappointed with you .

now this is my hand ...i will slap you now for your mistake ....come closer to the computer screen ...more to the right ..yes ...abit closer ....SLAPPPPPPPP!!!WHAHAHA

NewImagehjk.jpg

Hey bro drifter, no blood on your hands man!! You so kind. I think he needs to have a few nose bleeds to knock some sense into his head, Tio bo?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey bro drifter, no blood on your hands man!! You so kind. I think he needs to have a few nose bleeds to knock some sense into his head, Tio bo?

bro..i dont want to dirty my hand by using red paint or tomato ketchup ...my boy boy is not worth the effort :wink:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro...my boy boy is very easy to tame ...just give him a full swing tight slap across his small face ...he will feel the blood rush to his cheek , tears start to fill his eyes ...and his lips start to trembling ,but he cant speak ...that will put him back to where he belongs ...it always works ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k4CflDRsWSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2DBjmt244Dc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will Buzzy aka Tonychat ever come back to this thread? Think his face too swollen....hahah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fXiMJJ7wGdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PL9UQHY7BY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>