• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

buzzlightyear Confirmed Tony_Chat Clone!!!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey everybody see how lowlife and good for nothing Tony_Chat make new clone to enjoy and pcc in Sammyboy:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Highlighted are the timings of last post before logout for the day. Tony and Buzzy have to pcc after a good time in Sammyboy and then go to sleep.:biggrin:

NB: Last Post Of The Day
30-06-2011 02:27 PM
Thread: Just saw these on National Geographic.
by buzzlightyear

Replies
Views

Re: Just saw these on National Geographic.

NB: Last Post For The Day
30-06-2011 02:28 PM
Thread: Just saw these on National Geographic.
by tonychat

Replies
Views

Re: Just saw these on National Geographic.

NB: Last Post Made
28-06-2011 06:58 PM
Thread: Real picture of 'Drifter' FOUND!! 'Drifter' revealed!
by buzzlightyear

Replies
Views

Re: Real picture of 'Drifter' FOUND!! 'Drifter' revealed!

Don't you feel you are getting hoarse now? If you hadn't dropped out of school, you wouldn't be stuck in this sad situation where you have no money, only shitty jobs to look forward to and you can't...

NB: Tony Login After Buzz Logout
28-06-2011 07:04 PM
Thread: Real picture of 'Drifter' FOUND!! 'Drifter' revealed!
by tonychat

Replies
Views

Re: Real picture of 'Drifter' FOUND!! 'Drifter' revealed!

why are you copying my name-calling? You dun have a brain to think of one?
And moreover, using such words to call people is not nice. I have retracted this but losers will keep using it.

So...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
untitledlkjhd.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have been watching them too....everytime same timing log in ...now tonychat a bit smarter liao ...got one guy mention in the forum to keep one nick visible by using 2 pc ...he actucally listen to his advice ..whaahhaha

M

Masamune Date

For a long time i had been suspecting that tonychat is a PAP mole. Yes who says a PAP mole cannot pretend to support SDP? One PAP mole to show support for opposition but 5 to whack back. :biggrin:

Have you ever noticed why cass888, RonRon, ivebert etc.. etc.. were never lobbing missiles at him?

Correct. PAP IB would love to have tonychat around... those who will ass selective forummers here. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For a long time i had been suspecting that tonychat is a PAP mole. Yes who says a PAP mole cannot pretend to support SDP? One PAP mole to show support for opposition but 5 to whack back. :biggrin:

Have you ever noticed why cass888, RonRon, ivebert etc.. etc.. were never lobbing missiles at him?

Correct. PAP IB would love to have tonychat around... those who will ass selective forummers here. :biggrin:

bro..you also another detective ...:wink:

M

Masamune Date

Noticed that tonychat por lumpar Char_Azn, ivebert, buzzlightyear?

Are you guys convinced now. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Noticed that tonychat por lumpar Char_Azn, ivebert, buzzlightyear?

Are you guys convinced now. :biggrin:

Because he makes a new clone he thinks he is invincible to curse and swear at members. Only someone with less than average IQ makes new clone to target old members. Why? They have been in this forum long time and is familiar with them. No real new member will do those things that BuzzyWuzzy did.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
18-12-2010 11:30 AM tonychat
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Alfrescian
My Reputation: 499
Hey drift, can add to my reputation point in the i agree part.

Those sinkie losers keep deducting my point until i dun have power to infract and play sniper game. knn!!!
Thailand got FREE World Cup, but Sinkieland Leh??? why why

Because Thai people got the balls to deal with their govt. Sinkies will never get it!!
WAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

A description of Disgusting Sinke Behavior

Sinkies voting style. It is all about your Flat..

M

Magoichi Saika

3rd July did not exist in this forum so..

Any valuable postings / long essays were lost.

Any reputation points given / received / zaps were not counted so you can redo it again especially to buzzlightyear. :biggrin: