• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Buying portable air con - recommendation needed

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already install single split inverter in my master bedroom liao now every night having dinner in my hall is a torture :devilish:
Than y don't install in living room at the same time. ? The cost would be cheaper in the long run. Penny wise pound foolish n buying a portable unit which is a bs equipment n running cost will b higher.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Than y don't install in living room at the same time. ? The cost would be cheaper in the long run. Penny wise pound foolish n buying a portable unit which is a bs equipment n running cost will b higher.

Because the structure of my house was very unsuitable to install an indoor split unit in the living hall :whistling:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean those casement window air con ?
Yeah KNN at least better than a portable alien looking xiao d d with a arm that also need to be stretched to a window KNN

Window-AC-Installation.jpg
portable-air-conditioner-500x500.jpg