• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy a house in Indonesia for USD16,900 and get the lady owner for a wife too

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy the house, then still need to marry a single mother and help to raise her 2 kids ?!

I must be missing the logic of this arrangement!

1602124058121.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is still young, she can still pop out half-brothers and half-sisters for her daughters. :biggrin:

But she probably won't want to be impregnated by haram seed. :frown:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don’t have to spend that kind of money to get an Indonesian wife ...there is such a thing as a contract wife , where you can fix a marriage for 3 or 6 months or more ...in return you provide her a monthly fees , She will not only provide you fucks on demand will also cook for you and wash your clothes and etc ...this is practised particularly in Kalimantan among the expat community

then there is Sunda , whose capital is Bandung , a hilly terrain whose girls are famed for beauty and about 2 to 4 hours ride from Jakarta ...here girls are married off as young as 15 , by the time she reaches 25 she would have gone through 3 marriages and a couple of kids , quite permiscuius really ...the parents are more concerned about showing off marriage as a celebration than getting their daughters repeatedly married

than there are Dayaks , known to gamble their wifes off after losing monies ...and there are far flung villages where widows actually sent meggages to me wanna be fucked , like foreigners are sought after thingy

I have travelled the breath and length of Nusantara , believe me you will never go short of fucks

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don’t have to spend that kind of money to get an Indonesian wife ...there is such a thing as a contract wife , where you can fix a marriage for 3 or 6 months or more ...in return you provide her a monthly fees , She will not only provide you fucks on demand will also cook for you and wash your clothes and etc ...this is practised particularly in Kalimantan among the expat community

then there is Sunda , whose capital is Bandung , a hilly terrain whose girls are famed for beauty and about 2 to 4 hours ride from Jakarta ...here girls are married off as young as 15 , by the time she reaches 25 she would have gone through 3 marriages and a couple of kids , quite permiscuius really ...the parents are more concerned about showing off marriage as a celebration than getting their daughters repeatedly married

than there are Dayaks , known to gamble their wifes off after losing monies ...and there are far flung villages where widows actually sent meggages to me wanna be fucked , like foreigners are sought after thingy

I have travelled the breath and length of Nusantara , believe me you will never go short of fucks
Where is AWARE on this?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You pay US$16,900 for this house...straight away you only get back US8,450.
The concept of title deed don’t exist in Indonesia , I don’t know if laws had been changed or not as of now ...land and property ownership was based on your neighbours knowing you and an official called Bupati endorsing it ...so even if you were a local meaning an Indonesian but from a different province , the neighbours can chase you out of your own property ... thus the consensus of Masarakat or the community plays a vital role

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many baggage lah marrying this kind of woman. Spare a thought too for our Sinkie Gongkias who bought land in Thailand, built a house, married ex whores who are single moms, pay off her debts, supporting the whore wife, her child, and her whole family. LoL LoL sometimes I shake my head reading the love stories of many guys at the Sister Forum.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many baggage lah marrying this kind of woman. Spare a thought too for our Sinkie Gongkias who bought land in Thailand, built a house, married ex whores who are single moms, pay off her debts, supporting the whore wife, her child, and her whole family. LoL LoL sometimes I shake my head reading the love stories of many guys at the Sister Forum.

At least she's a widow. For divorcees and single mothers, their toxic ex might still be lurking around. And her problems with him will inevitably become your problem.