• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is a serious offence to buy expensive drinks for ladies

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why government punished rich men who buys expensive drinks ladies ? AWARE is silent

SINGAPORE - Foreigners have been spotted working illegally in the Boat Quay area, even as the authorities continued their crackdown on illicit activities at entertainment outlets around Singapore.

Women from Eastern European bloc countries including Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Belarus have been operating outside a pub in Circular Road, where they get men to buy them a “special” margarita drink at $100 a glass.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the economy becomes kaput, expect an escalation of frivolous fines. This is one of the many ways to extract money.

Looks like the PAP has learnt a thing or two about the art of 割韭菜 from the CCP. Infused with some sanctimonious justification ('crackdown on illicit activities at entertainment outlets'), the low IQ daft Sinkies will cheer for it.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Why government punished rich men who buys expensive drinks ladies ? AWARE is silent

SINGAPORE - Foreigners have been spotted working illegally in the Boat Quay area, even as the authorities continued their crackdown on illicit activities at entertainment outlets around Singapore.

Women from Eastern European bloc countries including Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Belarus have been operating outside a pub in Circular Road, where they get men to buy them a “special” margarita drink at $100 a glass.
amdl hookers can avoid vice squad easier than asian hookers?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

After $100 drink, any special activities to go along or ta pao outside eat?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I get my Assurance Package, I go buy drinks for Ukrainian and Belarus girls.

Thank you for the information.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy ladies a drink is perfectly all right. No matter the costs of it .
Pap didn't say it's illegal.

But PAP must issue more permit so that more tax and levy could be obtained through such effort.

if PAP can't get that taxes, the ICA must work together with anti-Vice to stop unlicensed activity. After all these people don't go for test for Aid and they present a healthcare threat to the public at large. The healthcare system might be overwhelmed with such people if there's a outbreak.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why Singapore is a perfect place for such happening stuff through strenuous licensing.

Entertainment through well thought licensing. Revenue from control.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very faithful. I will only buy Dinosaur Milo peng for my mei mei at Taman Jurong 24-hour kopitiam. Sadly she always release my aeroplane.
However I shall persist, and I believe my patience will be handsomely rewarded one day. :inlove:

妹妹快点来喝你的Milo冰!