• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy 2nd hand Rolex, then complained

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd pay 2nd hand prices to shaft a red hot poker up your disrespectful ass....Im guessing it's not virgin.

you're a walking cliché, man.

Actually the site you mention is far worse...because theres nothing you can do once you've been scammed. Reputable second hand shops
that you can physically access are the best bet for high end watches....only suckers buy new....the damn thing loses 60-70% the minute you walk out with it.
There are many different 2nd hand watch co at FE Plaza...I would only buy from one.

This one is pretty reputable.
http://clockmaker.com.au/

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what so good abour roolex? I got my in sungei road and it is still ticking like hell!!!
buy a name for fart??

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can get a certified pre-owned vacheron constantin watch for less than $14k. a vintage vc watch is a better collector item than vintage lolex.

https://www.crownandcaliber.com/collections/vacheron-constantin
yomvu3cwkoqkjpf4sryl_fa19c50c-0240-43dc-a71d-225b074f8ce5_210x210_crop_center.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum is filled with oldies who are wearing adult diapers, totally.
my watch is a 6.9-year old $20 watch i bought on a cruise. bo pian. cruise ships don't have clocks in the cabin and there's no network clock on the mobile out at sea. still ticking with a battery change.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
No money to buy Rolex, don't buy la. Hahaha.... what a joker. $12.5k actually enough to buy a brand new Rolex. Maybe he went for a gold Rolex.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I get all my 2nd hand watches via that site. Never had a problem. The mobile app does an even better job than the desktop site. Try it and see for yourself.

hi boss, how are the shipping charges for that site? and is the exchange rate reasonable?

also the sinkie GST will kill us cos the rollie value is so high.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hi boss, how are the shipping charges for that site? and is the exchange rate reasonable?

also the sinkie GST will kill us cos the rollie value is so high.

I opted for the safest option and it came to something like USD79 for shipping. The item cost $7000.00