• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Businesses Decent Folks Avoid

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HOTA..........totally not transparent and a rip-off. Charging recipient a heap to jump queue..........you think you optin, you will get your kidney when you need it? Think again, morons.............the rich can jump queue since now they can pay for the kidney under HOTA..........

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Half tinted glass Saloon 是掛羊头卖狗肉的理发店. .超爽!我常去,洗头时,你的头是枕着美眉的两粒上, 然后她慢慢的帮你洗. 熟絡的话你的双手还能從上摸到下.在廂房里打真搶都行.

Hair saloons?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can think of some where the good, religious and decent chaps will not get involved - pimping, moneylending whether legal or illegal, bookmaking, lottery operators, gambling den operators, 2nd hand car business, handphone shops, contraband cigs, cough mixture etc. Any more?

businesses marketing landbanking, Time share, MLM. What is the indecency about handphone shop? are they run by syndicates doing money laundering?

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Internet cafes too.

Bro, any idea how much those agents from internet betting website like SBO earns? Do they earn through the turnover and how many percent?

I'm quite curious as I can chalked up 30 to 40k turnover per week and kept wondering how much the agent earn off me.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, any idea how much those agents from internet betting website like SBO earns? Do they earn through the turnover and how many percent?

I'm quite curious as I can chalked up 30 to 40k turnover per week and kept wondering how much the agent earn off me.

Don't dua kang lah, you really chalked up to 40k per week? Then I clocked 40,000km per week on my private jet and kept wondering how much tip my shoe polisher get off me. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No idea bro. Apologies. I was a punter only. Yup, runners make through punters' turnover. Not sure but maybe 0.025?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
businesses marketing landbanking, Time share, MLM. What is the indecency about handphone shop? are they run by syndicates doing money laundering?

If open handphone shop to launder $$$$$, must be a fool! How much to launder? Same for nightclubs. How much can launder? Surely there exists better options to launder big time.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about 'HR & Recruitment' agent such as getting singers for HFJ or working ladies for the legal joints in GL.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about 'HR & Recruitment' agent such as getting singers for HFJ or working ladies for the legal joints in GL.

Not so lucrative for singers now. Used to be 5-10k in the past. Every month collect 500 or 300 if singers' takings not so good. Nowadays it's 5-10k but RMB!

Not sure how it works for Geylang but given recent clampdown, more are prepared to come.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so lucrative for singers now. Used to be 5-10k in the past. Every month collect 500 or 300 if singers' takings not so good. Nowadays it's 5-10k but RMB!

Not sure how it works for Geylang but given recent clampdown, more are prepared to come.

More prepared to come but most won't stay long (good for the agents?). The girls told me that the main reason they come here is because vice is legal here. They live in fear all the time when they work in China's sauna. Money is not good here because our 'public price' of $150 is lower than what they can get now in China. As usual, their impression of the working environment in GL is worlds apart from what their agents had told them.