• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bush in china rallying the USA team

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg commander in chief disappear into thin air . Maybe keng under some MC.

Another proof that NS is killing Sg.

gravure

Alfrescian
Loyal
But rallying the troops is part of the job of the CiC .. so how can you say he keng? He is the best leader in the world .. on the front lines rallying his troops to fight. And he is not as well paid as those Basket ballers or swimmers.

I salute his bravery ..

ccl69

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think he is doing his last bit for US before kena striked off by either of the presidential candidates.:eek:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
But rallying the troops is part of the job of the CiC .. so how can you say he keng? He is the best leader in the world .. on the front lines rallying his troops to fight. And he is not as well paid as those Basket ballers or swimmers. I salute his bravery ..

He only being paid lesser as appear on the surface. But behind the scene, his family has the might to move billion$ if not trillion$ also not problem.