• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bugis mookata restaurant to have shirtless male servers on Jan. 8 & 15

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horny CBs should use a vaginal dilator. It's not a sex toy, but a medical device.

stopperJPG.jpg

That's a bit too small.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole idea i think is the bring in female guests. And that will attract more male clients. But sometimes, the reverse happens.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole idea i think is the bring in female guests. And that will attract more male clients. But sometimes, the reverse happens.
I don't think it will attract the female patrons. In fact it will only make more faggots flock to the restaurant and make the business brisk.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some laogoh felt threatened and poh mata :laugh:

Patron calls police on shirtless male servers at Bugis mookata joint​

photo_librarySee 28 More Photos

Posted on 11 January 2022 | 5,788 views | 35 comments | 25 reading now
The New Paper
Jan 10, 2022

The marketing gimmick of enlisting shirtless hunks to serve drinks to its customers was meant to draw crowds.

But Mr Mookata got more than they bargained for when the police showed up at its premises in Bugis on Saturday (Jan 8) night.

Mr Mookata, a Thai-style barbecue restaurant along Liang Seah Street, hired the servers – in collaboration with Asia Farm Beverages – to serve Asia Farm drinks to diners.

But two hours into the dinner service, a police report was lodged “due to the presence of half-naked men wandering around”, reported Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily News.

The restaurant owners told Shin Min the police left after some questioning and without taking any action.

An Asia Farm spokesperson later explained that the image of bare-bodied, strong men was to emphasise health, and the move was to promote the firm's healthy and low-sugar drinks.

But for those who missed out on the “thirst-quenching”, worry not. The hunks will be back this Saturday on Jan 15, the eatery shared in a Facebook post on Friday (Jan 7).

Let’s just hope no one raises a fire alarm this time.
The New Paper
Get The New Paper for more stories.

Get more of Stomp's latest

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am full of umbrage over this !
How come we men don't have our version of AWARE organization to stand up against such degrading practices which objectifies men ? Why must we men be sexualized in such manner ?