• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Budget 2020- SG United , 18 Feb 2020 , Tue.

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if my uncle guess correctly any card with black and white with the word passion can topup KNN for pg they all have a passion card with a photo KNN for non pg mostly will have 1 during the ns voucher time when pap gave home team and safra membership KNN if both also don't have then my uncle also not sure liao KNN
got meh? how cum i don't have even after doing ns and reservist

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then most rikely you all didn't subscribed to it KNN pap sent a mail asking sinkie to select their packages eg shopping vouchers amount can be used to extend the safra and home team membership with the default 1 year free member KNN

I just called in and they said that I am not in their database :o-o:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Sinkieland is the only cuntry in the world where the govt's budget announcement is so heavily politicized. :rolleyes:

It wasn't this bad even back when Goh Chok Tong was the PM. :wink:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More money into yourskillsnofuture funds, that is nice window dressing, where many will never use that money. It is like those days, when Reader's Digest send you those advertisement, " YOU HAVE WON $1,000 IN OUR SWEEPSTAKES'...but you must buy this, buy that, to entitle to some lucky draws....same with the skillsnofuture fund...YOU HAVE WON NOW $1,000...another scam.
The scary part, all those RC members start setting up $2 company and came up with non-essential, no brainer course where they ask you to use your skillfuture credit to to sign up. Look at those banner in the neighbourhood, those courses are not enriching you but the PA "certified" trainer.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More money into yourskillsnofuture funds, that is nice window dressing, where many will never use that money. It is like those days, when Reader's Digest send you those advertisement, " YOU HAVE WON $1,000 IN OUR SWEEPSTAKES'...but you must buy this, buy that, to entitle to some lucky draws....same with the skillsnofuture fund...YOU HAVE WON NOW $1,000...another scam.
I will use it to learn Mongolian language. I have more respect for those horse warrior rather than PAP dog sucker.