• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddhism and violence

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaa, short finger like u can tell u can't satisfy an ant.....err, don't get deluded by words. Wuhahaaaaaaa, fatherless old faggot still looking for ITS father, wuhahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatherless is still better then fathersssss :wink: you forget your lau bu Mary also claim that jesus is fatherless that's why virgin birth meh ? Whahhahaha .... So your lau bu fucked by how many man to let you have fathersssss ? Whahhahah

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatherless is still better then fathersssss :wink: you forget your lau bu Mary also claim that jesus is fatherless that's why virgin birth meh ? Whahhahaha .... So your lau bu fucked by how many man to let you have fathersssss ? Whahhahah

Wuhahaaaaaaa, now u admit u r looking for your father, u fatherless ungrateful faggot! Wuhahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Ask your mom, told u so many times.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaa, short finger like u can tell u can't satisfy an ant.....err, don't get deluded by words. Wuhahaaaaaaa, fatherless old faggot still looking for ITS father, wuhahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whahahahaha ... cannot answer my question whahhahahaa ;? But my last finger can already satisfy your lau bu cheeby hole le ..

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahahaha ... cannot answer my question whahhahahaa ;? But my last finger can already satisfy your lau bu cheeby hole le ..

I understand your inferiority through the choice of words u used, according to science.....PENDEK does affect u greatly that u need to fierce up your contribution...BUT, right now, everyone fully clear where u stand here.. Wuhahaaaaaa!!!!!!! An old ugl gay faggot at the lonely bar waiting for ITS 1st virgin outing drinking an old man's brand. Wuhahaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Oh, oh and PENDEK!!!! Wuhahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your lau bu is so fat, that she have to use a mattress as a maxi-pad for her chow cheeby .whahahahaha :wink:
image.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lau bu is so fat, that she have to use a mattress as a maxi-pad for her chow cheeby .whahahahaha :wink:
View attachment 11160

Wuhahaaaaaa! So POWDER-FUL SIA! Imagine if all the bros here learn this, Punisher! U will wake up with tons of pricks all over u. Hey..., try this, better than sitting around lonely in a bar, flashing your short middle finger with an old fashion drink, rite????

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaa! So POWDER-FUL SIA! Imagine if all the bros here learn this, Punisher! U will wake up with tons of pricks all over u. Hey..., try this, better than sitting around lonely in a bar, flashing your short middle finger with an old fashion drink, rite????

How dare you forsake your own mother because she is oversized !!! You fucking bastard son !! :(