• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BRS is $93,000 FRS is $186000 in 2021. Is this government short of money? Maddness!

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot think like that, one more good person in your life you will have another source of support :thumbsup:
From the lump sum maintenance, I should have enough to bring her up as long as I keep myself gainfully employed and not waste. When she finally graduate and becomes self supporting in 15 or so years time, I will be at ease. It's a challenge that I will see myself through. While there are ups and downs, and more ups and downs in future, I am determine not to let all these defeat me.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the lump sum maintenance, I should have enough to bring her up as long as I keep myself gainfully employed and not waste. When she finally graduate and becomes self supporting in 15 or so years time, I will be at ease. It's a challenge that I will see myself through. While there are ups and downs, and more ups and downs in future, I am determine not to let all these defeat me.

Steady :thumbsup: my wealthy sister :inlove:

I just want you to have an easier life.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh what to do?, then you have to live with what you have got & wish for the best.
download.gif