• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bros, is this a good time to buy a second hand car now?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My advice.. don't buy a car in singapore.... ever! Save your money and wait till you have emigrated.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking for advice from bros .... the COE for Cat B cars dived almost 40%! I am looking for a MPV, either first or second hand. Is this a good time to make a purchase? Or should I wait a while longer?!

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...-coe-ends-sharply-higher-big-car-coe-20130313

COE for cars above 1,600cc plunged from $92,667 to $58,090, as did its proxy, Open COE, which closed sharply lower at $65,001 - down from $91,910.

Do you urgently need the car? If not, wait till after the next two biddings. Analysts are estimating that COEs will stablise around $25K - $30K. Meanwhile, monitor the prices on sgcarmart.

linkedin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you urgently need the car? If not, wait till after the next two biddings. Analysts are estimating that COEs will stablise around $25K - $30K. Meanwhile, monitor the prices on sgcarmart.
Great advice! Thanks Bro iconchai!