• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bro Drifter....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
brudder streets73, you are one cool but ferocious tiger. one bite is like a viper - very deadly. respect respect respect....

hi there

1. kopi, guys here are pretty alright hoh!
2. yes, at times we can be a little rough.
3. but we meant no harm but just horsing around mah.
4. don't take things so literally!
5. this is sbf where everything is possible if you try.
6. don't be some sore thumb, kopi!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi, guys here are pretty alright hoh!
2. yes, at times we can be a little rough.
3. but we meant no harm but just horsing around mah.
4. don't take things so literally!
5. this is sbf where everything is possible if you try.
6. don't be some sore thumb, kopi!

you asked me nicely and politely to move on...so my untouchables and me moved on...and the next thing i knew ....i moved on forever ....hahahaha...what a way to move on graciously. i suppose this is sbf.....everything is fun lah.. i love it here. i am enjoying myself and i really mean it. i never been to the chat room and you guys are accusing me of trolling there. this is a great joke!~ i dont even know how to enter the chatroom. streets73...you are a smiling yamashita! i respect respect respect...you can kill people instantly just with one nice smiling stroke! hooray!...anyway, soon i will be gone once more....believe me, i am harmless. you big boys are chopping the wrong guy! your real enemies are hidden behind and well camouflaged...already infiltrated your ranks...haha!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No i hope everybody in your family will get :smile:

you always go for people's family. you surely kena cursed 10 years down the road. so dont spit on peoples' family.

you no have ovarian cancer nevermind lah. brain cancer may be the cause of your inbred vulgarity. go for a lobec lah!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you always go for people's family. you surely kena cursed 10 years down the road. so dont spit on peoples' family.

you no have ovarian cancer nevermind lah. brain cancer may be the cause of your inbred vulgarity. go for a lobec lah!

I also want to go for your extended family :smile: