• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bring It On Fuckers, Singapore's Military Is Ready for a Fight

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is fine and dandy, but malaysia already know rsaf the best so they did not bother to maintsin their fighters, nor upgrade nor replace them. Their pilots probably on airasia flights right now.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
that dead creature was an arrogant bragging cunt.
it threatened to close sia , as if it is father company. sia is a LISTED company.
"Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try.
Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one.
You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.

a bragging dead creature
it dared to said all these because it controls the polis , the judges.

i am not urguing who lose who win if mad hattier turns off the tap.
i am saying if tap is turned off , will sillypoore send in the fighters ?

And now that LKY is in 7th level of hell being tiew and being kanned and being raped by legions of ghouls and demons
Giving to him the same mercy as he shown to others during his life time.
Do not bother to burn joss sticks and candles and papers to LKY
He cannot take time off to eat the candle wax and breath in the joss sticks as he being tiew and kann and fucked by legions after legions of ghouls and demons.

And getting all that he fucking deserved!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the F15 is a good fighter. If the USA was willing to spend even half the amount on upgrading the F15 n F16..they would be much better n effective planes than the F35. The scary thing is Singkieland is going to buy the F35..which is a piece of junk

all are terrible Western trash

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Enough of talk, let the war begin. It is time we see if the SAF is worth all the glory that it is claiming.

And let's see how strong are the HDB flats when a barrage of missiles hit the estates.

Six Avenue will definitely be a target of missiles ...will the ministers stay or flee to Australia to direct the war?

We need a war between sinkapore and mudland to settle the water issue. Let the war be in 2018.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is fine and dandy, but malaysia already know rsaf the best so they did not bother to maintsin their fighters, nor upgrade nor replace them. Their pilots probably on airasia flights right now.

I forecast hundreds of missiles will be launched at sinkapore when sinkapore launches its air assault. So, who will win?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must Singaporeans fight?

So that PAP can continue to tiew to kann to fuck Singaporeans arseholes up high high for them to fuck?
So that PAP can continue to laugh and laugh and laugh all the way to their banks?

POINT THE FUCKING GUNS AND MISSILES AT PAP AND THEIR PAPER GENERALS AND FIGHT FOR OUR OWN FREEDOM FROM THOSE COCKROACHES AND MAGGOTS MAGGOTESSES IN WHITE

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg is already invaded and overrun by shitizens from two cuntries. one group is in sg to look for pussies. the other is in sg to show their pussies. don't need the military. even police buay tahan must hide in ambulance.

little-india-in-singapore-01.jpg

maxresdefault-3.jpg