• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bring It On Fuckers, Singapore's Military Is Ready for a Fight

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
f7664d3078a8bf32ebaa85ebb72adf1a

Singapore Might Be Small, But Its Military Is Ready for a Fight

Despite its small geographical size, Singapore fields one of the most advanced and well-equipped militaries in South East Asia. It spends more on its military than any of its neighbors. Being a tiny city-state, one of the strongest arms of the Singaporean military is the Republic of Singapore Air Force. But how does it stack up against its neighbors, from the small to the big? Does Western tech really provide the level of advantage it needs to defend itself?

The backbone of the RSAF is a fleet of F-15 and F-16 fighters. The RSAF fields forty F-15SG Eagles, forty F-16Ds, and twenty F-16Cs. These are augmented by around thirty F-5S Tiger II and some A-4 Skyhawks in storage. Singapore also fields an AWACS capability with five Israeli modified Gulfstream 550 jets.

Out of all those aircraft, Singapore’s strongest fighter is definitely the F-15SG, itself a variant of the F-15E. The most important advantage the F-15SG has is the APG-63(V)3 AESA radar, which one of the best aircraft mounted radars on any fighter in the region.

AESAs also have the capability to perform electronic warfare (EW) tasks: they can actively degrade the lock of an active radar guided missile while scanning at the same time due to their electronic nature. The RSAF F-16s are also rumored to be undergoing similar upgrades to receive AESAs of their own.

The F-15SG also has an IRST system, which gives it the capability to detect and lock onto aircraft with infrared missiles without even switching on the radar. The IRST bulb is positioned on a pod pylon under the left engine of the F-15SG and is directly integrated into the plane.

To make the actual kill, the F-15SG wields the advanced AIM-9X Block II air-to-air missile. This is integrated with the Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System helmet, which allows the seeker to track where the pilot is looking, allowing for the missile to lock onto targets off boresight.

While the Soviet Air Force pioneered this capability with the R-73 and Su-27/MiG-29 aircraft (including those fielded by its neighbors), the JHMCS and AIM-9X Block II take it to even further levels, with a wider seeker lock angle than what can be achieved with the Russian system.

For longer range targets, Singapore has access to advanced long-range active radar homing air-to-air missiles: the AIM-120C-7. It also has stocks of the medium-range AIM-120C-5. These can be fired from both the F-15 and F-16s Singapore has, although it’s likely the F-15 will be able to achieve a lock earlier on with its AESA radar.

While it’s clear Singapore’s Air Force packs a significant air-to-air punch, its mission is not to just protect Singapore itself but its interests in the immediate region. As a result, they have significant stocks of the AGM-154 JSOW, a long ranged American glide bomb that can fly up to 130km away. While these could be used to deliver an alpha strike against an opponent, Singapore is expected to use them more in an anti-shipping role.

One of Singapore’s greatest fighter threats might come from Indonesia, which bought the advanced Su-35S earlier this year. However, they are fewer in number than Singapore’s F-15SG fleet. Indonesia also fields many more different types of aircraft: the Indonesian Air Force has F-16s, original Su-27s, two different variants of the Su-30, and F-5E Tiger II s as well. Obviously, this results in greater maintenance and sustainment issues for Indonesia.

Another strong air force that could face Singapore is China’s PLAN aviation. China also has J-15 carrier fighters. These largely are Chinese-developed variants of the first-generation Su-27S Flankers China first received in the 1990s. While on paper they have the same capabilities as the F-15SG (ARH missiles, IRST, advanced radar), China’s Flankers are still considered to be underpowered due to their engines.

Malaysia also is a strong contender, fielding a weird mix of Western and Eastern planes like Indonesia. Unlike Indonesia, most of their Flankers are of older variants, and a good portion of their fighter fleet is relatively obsolete MiG-29s. They also do field the AIM-9X Block II like Singapore.

Overall, unlike their neighbors, Singapore has gone “all in” with Western tech. The common origins of their aircraft probably make resupply and maintenance easier. This trend looks to continue now that Singapore is looking into the F-35 as a replacement for their F-5Es. They also have the significant advantage of having AWACS aircraft, unlike their two closest neighbors.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/singapore-might-small-military-ready-140000546.html

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why fight for PAP to continue their tiewing their kanning and their fucking of not only your arsehole. All the arseholes of your family from daughters to grand daughters and sons and mothers and fathers. Even your dead grandma grandpa will be taken out of the urns in the columbarium to be tiew to be kann to be fucked by PAP.
And so they can continue to laff and laff to their banks and back from their banks.

TURN YOUR GUNS AND MISSILES ON THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND GENERALS SO SINGAPORE CAN FINALLY GET THE FREEDOM SINGAPORE DESERVED.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why fight for PAP to continue their tiewing their kanning and their fucking of not only your arsehole. All the arseholes of your family from daughters to grand daughters and sons and mothers and fathers. Even your dead grandma grandpa will be taken out of the urns in the columbarium to be tiew to be kann to be fucked by PAP.
And so they can continue to laff and laff to their banks and back from their banks.

TURN YOUR GUNS AND MISSILES ON THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND GENERALS SO SINGAPORE CAN FINALLY GET THE FREEDOM SINGAPORE DESERVED.
OK, that's one way of looking at it. But I think voters will fix them eventually, using just pen and paper. :biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

And change the flag to an even better flag for Singapore.
That old flag done under PAP be recycled into floor mats and tampons.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think the singkie conscript army will make the sacrifice for the PAP,,,,there is a limit to what air power can do,,,,

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a joke
a cuntry that constantly worry water enough or not
a cuntry that needs constant stream of foreign talents , cheap brangla labourers ,
a cuntry that constantly import chinks , indians , phillipinos , and others to keep wage low low
a cuntry that boasted loudly it is hiring tawianese to be aux police ,
a cuntry with more than 50% of its aviation security personnels from mudland
which country in its right mind would want to invade ?
if tomoreroll , madhatter turns off the water tap
u think ah looong going send in the jet fighters ?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a joke
a cuntry that needs constant stream of foreign talents , cheap brangla labourers ,
a cuntry that constantly import chinks , indians , phillipinos , and others to keep wage low low
Dead fart already said it. If the taps are turned off.... Singkieland will go to war. But can win or not is another matter. And please if the taps are turned off...Johor also will suffer. Both sides die. Madhatter is not that stupid.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dead fart already said it. If the taps are turned off.... Singkieland will go to war. But can win or not is another matter. And please if the taps are turned off...Johor also will suffer. Both sides die. Madhatter is not that stupid.

that dead creature was an arrogant bragging cunt.
it threatened to close sia , as if it is father company. sia is a LISTED company.
"Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try.
Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one.
You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.

a bragging dead creature
it dared to said all these because it controls the polis , the judges.

i am not urguing who lose who win if mad hattier turns off the tap.
i am saying if tap is turned off , will sillypoore send in the fighters ?

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the SG army weaponry is apparently good but the military capability is untested. nobody knows whether they can really fight or not ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a joke
KNN whoever want to invade sg is only to use the dot as base and make sinkie as slave and sex slave KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
that dead creature was an arrogant bragging cunt.
it threatened to close sia , as if it is father company. sia is a LISTED company.
"Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try.
Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one.
You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.

a bragging dead creature
it dared to said all these because it controls the polis , the judges.

i am not urguing who lose who win if mad hattier turns off the tap.
i am saying if tap is turned off , will sillypoore send in the fighters ?
Good equipment etc is one element. However is a conscript army willing to lay down their lives for King n Cuntry? I would not want to fight for the pap when it's good jobs for foreigners n NS for Singkies

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the SG army weaponry is apparently good but the military capability is untested. nobody knows whether they can really fight or not ?

Collision between RSS Courageous and ANL Indonesia

Following the release of MPA’s report, Chua and Ng faced criminal charges in court for causing the deaths of their four colleagues by negligence. The maximum penalty for causing death by a negligent act not amounting to culpable homicide was two years’ jail and a fine.

After a 24-day trial that stretched from 17 November 2003 to 26 March 2004, Chua and Ng were found guilty and fined S$8,000 and S$10,000 respectively.

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_1848_2011-10-18.html

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Collision between RSS Courageous and ANL Indonesia

Following the release of MPA’s report, Chua and Ng faced criminal charges in court for causing the deaths of their four colleagues by negligence. The maximum penalty for causing death by a negligent act not amounting to culpable homicide was two years’ jail and a fine.

After a 24-day trial that stretched from 17 November 2003 to 26 March 2004, Chua and Ng were found guilty and fined S$8,000 and S$10,000 respectively.

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_1848_2011-10-18.html
Old news lah...once in 50 yes only.. Let's move on...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only idiots think the F-15SG is powerful.
Actually the F15 is a good fighter. If the USA was willing to spend even half the amount on upgrading the F15 n F16..they would be much better n effective planes than the F35. The scary thing is Singkieland is going to buy the F35..which is a piece of junk

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we send our jets to bomb Dr Mahathir into a roast duck tonight?
Kept poking on us since he took power.
my uncle say KNN if others don't get involve and only sg fight war with msia my uncle is confident that saf can bomb the shit out of Dr M KNN

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN if others don't get involve and only sg fight war with msia my uncle is confident that saf can bomb the shit out of Dr M KNN

KNN your uncle malaysia so fucking big country still no ball to one-one-one with Singapore?
Malaysians don't know that 90+ years old sure dementia to a certain extent?