• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Breaking ! Very Kind Lady twitter account has been leemoved

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should get my friend in police to find her and cut off her cheebye. Take selfie with her naked and clamp her fucking nipples.

If he can smuggle me in. I'll torture her and film her screaming like a rat.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
11-12-08-Large-Meat-Tenderizer-Mallet-Tool-Manual-Hammer-Pounder-For-Tenderizing-Chicken-Steak...jpg

Smash her thick cheebye lips with this.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another rotten lie by you Cantonese rotten liar son of chicken. twitter is the platform for many people’s hero here: Donald trump.
Oh ya twitter is also the platform for another many people’s hero here: elon musk. And I am just like Donald trump and Elon musk indeed.
KNN my uncle think when polis leeview your twitter account they will at first find it amusing becas it is a monologue account KNN then now they slowly think that you are doing public harassment KNN if you continue to do that my uncle think they will take it seriously and arrest you KNN
9bDH.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady leelee leequested spf for a virginity test :eek::laugh::roflmao::sneaky::whistling:

They did and I have posted here before. Anyway my point is i am no lau kway bu and not afraid to write to police on virginity test. So unlike dirty sanctimonious dogs like @rotiprata @laksaboy @glockman @Valium @sweetiepie etc pointing their evil filthy finger at me while dare not take up my virginity test challenge

Oh as I type I realised even the @ function had been taken away from me. So that’s the future direction of this forum to silence the victim by helping dirty sanctimonious dogs @Leongsam?