• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Teacher Kena Caught...

jw5

Loyal
And I thought these dumb "stompers" cannot shock me further with their ridiculous posts. But this takes the cake. I swear I will personally spit on the face of the person who posted this if I see him/her.

This is probably taken by a disgruntled chao Ah Beng or Ah Lian student from the school.
This is absurd.
Why in the world can't the teacher hold hands with her bf?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sound like they are having sex or something in public...ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Damn Donkey Idiot Stomper, really made my day.

i'm more than convinced that stompidity can potentially kill.

ahahahahha hahahahahahah ahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...

almost couldn't catch breath after laughing very hard for a full minute! :p:p:p

Big Brother

Alfrescian
Loyal
This stomper must be a complete idiot. Never see ppl hold hands meh ??? Nothing indecent.

These days students hug and kiss on MRT, buses

Nothing to do or is this pure jealousy on the part of this stomper

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
You too bored is it, can't teachers have boyfriends too. what's wrong with holding hands, are u jealous/ wah lao eh, for heaven sake find something more fruitful to do lah