• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Teacher Kena Caught...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 26 Aug, 2009 14:24
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Female teacher shows bad example by holding hands with 'BF' just outside school

A STOMPer sent in these photos, apparently showing a teacher holding hands with her boyfriend just outside of her school.

Said the STOMPer:

"One of my friends managed to take several pictures of a female teacher holding hands directly outside the school gate with her 'boyfriend'.

"The teacher is showing a bad example by holding hands outside of school.

"The female teacher is currently working at Bartley Secondary School.

"My friend took the picture directly outside the school.

"As for the 'boyfriend', he isn't teaching or a student at the school."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I thought these dumb "stompers" cannot shock me further with their ridiculous posts. But this takes the cake. I swear I will personally spit on the face of the person who posted this if I see him/her.

This is probably taken by a disgruntled chao Ah Beng or Ah Lian student from the school.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have had enuff.

To all Stupid S'poreans (66.6%)...fuck ALL your mother's CCB. You fuckers got NO fucking brains issit? All fucking BRAIN DEAD from decades of PAP rule and policies issit?

This also complain.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stomp is created to cause friction and instill fear in peasants life. It is time we stomp on MIWs.

Fuck you 66%

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Female teacher shows bad example by holding hands with 'BF' just outside school

i'm more than convinced that stompidity can potentially kill.

ahahahahha hahahahahahah ahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...

almost couldn't catch breath after laughing very hard for a full minute! :p:p:p

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This 'stomp' tells me much more about the stomper, i.e. he/she is maladjusted, judgmental and very probably frustrated, than about the subject stomped.

I also want to tell this stomper he is a minority using this medium to give the impression he is part of a majority.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
And I thought these dumb "stompers" cannot shock me further with their ridiculous posts. But this takes the cake. I swear I will personally spit on the face of the person who posted this if I see him/her.

This is probably taken by a disgruntled chao Ah Beng or Ah Lian student from the school.

Haha! It always reminds me about a Film, Gladiator, that I have watched years ago. One of the most famous words from the Roman Senators: "The Colosseum is built to bring joy and entertainment to the masses, to numb them and let them forget about the war and politics, leave the politics to us, the senators..."

Stomper is Singapore's modern day Colosseum. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Singaporeans . People's private time after work also complain.

I hope the economy will get worst.
And this stomper whole family will lose job and stay at home to think about more constructive issues . That applies to all others too .
Stupid fools. Bucket of SHIT !

R

redlightmeansgo

This evening I saw the most shameless, self-aggrandising, vainglorious rubbish at Singapore Idol auditions (it's a amazing how Sinkies have turned from people who stared at the ground when they walked to unrepentant naval gazers with highfalutin egos!).

Now, I have to put up with this mark of utter stupidity, or one fellow quack put it so eloquently, "STOMPIDITY"

This cuntry is going down the drain

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the stomper would have more of a story if its a teacher and a student holding hands and the backview of the guy really does look like a kid....maybe can pass off as a mother and son picture too..hhahahaha

Posted on 26 Aug, 2009 14:24
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Female teacher shows bad example by holding hands with 'BF' just outside school

A STOMPer sent in these photos, apparently showing a teacher holding hands with her boyfriend just outside of her school.

Said the STOMPer:

"One of my friends managed to take several pictures of a female teacher holding hands directly outside the school gate with her 'boyfriend'.

"The teacher is showing a bad example by holding hands outside of school.

"The female teacher is currently working at Bartley Secondary School.

"My friend took the picture directly outside the school.

"As for the 'boyfriend', he isn't teaching or a student at the school."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
teacher are also human, cant they have their own personal life. like what i always say educated illiterate stompers. it is this sort of singpaporeans instead of ft that would cause the downfall fo singapore

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have had enuff.

To all Stupid S'poreans (66.6%)...fuck ALL your mother's CCB. You fuckers got NO fucking brains issit? All fucking BRAIN DEAD from decades of PAP rule and policies issit?

This also complain.

hello, i'm the one who wrote in to stomp about this. what the fuck is wrong? what is your problem??

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way the stomper wrote it is even more amazing. He actually thinks that he uncovered something criminal, anti-social and deviant.