• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING - SINGAPORE CABINET RESHUFFLE! Kee qiu Chan promoted

M

Mdm Tang

maybe he dont want ?

will missed his family ?

Any one Demoted ?

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With his Mindef appointment, looks like Kee Chiu is destined for higher office.
Now there are 3 ministers in PMO. Why LHL need so many assistants. Is he so inefficient?

After the last GE, the cabinet strength was reduced from 18 to 15. Now with the promotion of TCJ, LW & GF, we are back to square one.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is funny, Kee Chiu as I can recall was acting Minister for MCYS. Base on what criteria that he gets a double promotion to senior minister of state? Has his performance been spectacular at all especially when he is less than a year old experience? I smell fish.

It doesn't matter if he has performed spectacularly or for that matter, had been performing at all. He was chosen by the Old Fart to be next PM before his grandson takes over the throne eventually and that's all it matters. Always remember, everything that happens in the cabinet or the govt for the matter all comes from only one source - the Old Fart.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
With his Mindef appointment, looks like Kee Chiu is destined for higher office.
Now there are 3 ministers in PMO. Why LHL need so many assistants. Is he so inefficient?

After the last GE, the cabinet strength was reduced from 18 to 15. Now with the promotion of TCJ, LW & GF, we are back to square one.

Ministers in the PMO enjoy Istana's aircon while wondering what to buy with their million bucks.

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING - SINGAPORE CABINET RESHUFFLE! Kee chiu Chan promoted

qy8ky.gif

Hurray ! I got promoted so fast. Let's do the hip twisting dance ...

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: BREAKING - SINGAPORE CABINET RESHUFFLE! Kee chiu Chan promoted

After pay cut, all get job level raise...back to square 1.

I totally agree. Openly announce that all will cut 30% then promote the rest to the next grade which is 30% jump in pay... :smile: