• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!! Xi Jinping declares war!!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think for a c9moany the size 9f slibaba, just as in VW case, this penalty is peanuts. They can easily recoup due to the hefty revenue.
so you think this is the only thing they will do? I think they're just getting started on him. They won't be satisfied until the company is in CCP hands 100%

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is purely commercial decision. The Chinese govt is acting in line with international law in carrying out anti-thrust punishment. I don’t see you pussies whining when the American or EU flexed it’s anti-trust muscles.
:thumbsup: You got it exactly right. If only it was purely a civil service/obligation or common good decision.