• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - who is scroobal?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your Kah Ch$ng was recently reconstructed into a Cheebye, so don't move around so much, fucktard moron. :wink:

Sultan's medicine knowledge is so powderful, even kah ch$ng can change into CCB. Even the famous Bangkok pimp also must let Sultan 3 points. Salute! Salute!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If include your wife's potato chips and your daughter's abalone, it's enough. :wink:

sultan, do you have any friends outside this forum? appears as if sbf is your only pal.

btw stop calling those whom you met up with demanding to know who PMed me disclosing your character. they left you coz of your poor character traits. do me this favour please.

jw5

Loyal
My best friend outside this forum is Mark Andrew Yeo's slutty wife. :wink:

sultan, do you have any friends outside this forum? appears as if sbf is your only pal.

btw stop calling those whom you met up with demanding to know who PMed me disclosing your character. they left you coz of your poor character traits. do me this favour please.

jw5

Loyal
This is a picture of scroobal several years ago. After his botox, he now calls himself GoldenDragon.

LIFETIME MEMBER OF ACCOLADES ANNONYMOUS

attachment.php

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a picture of scroobal several years ago. After his botox, he now calls himself GoldenDragon.

http://www.sammyboy.com/attachment.php?
attachmentid=25737&d=1456579452

good boy good boy. now i dun need to tell you you know what to do. my photo to end all threads, doggie. so obedient now. will find you your furever home. with humans.

jw5

Loyal
This is a picture of scroobal in 2013. The Insecure Moron turned 50, being a Bitchy Vainpot, decided to go for botox. Now known as GoldenDragon.

attachment.php

jw5

Loyal
scroo said to meet at jalan kayu roti prata place. make sure jw5 does not follow behind. be surveillance conscious.

Gay Bitch, do you want your Re-botox (The Needy Return) picture to be posted here? Just to complete the set. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Picture of GoldenDragon (the manipulative yet needy gay bitch formerly known as scroobal) after going for another botox job to remove the shocked expression.

Titled: Re-Botox (The Needy Return)

LIFETIME MEMBER OF ACCOLADES ANONYMOUS

attachment.php

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Picture of GoldenDragon (the manipulative yet needy gay bitch formerly known as scroobal) after going for another botox job to remove the shocked expression.

Titled: Re-Botox (The Needy Return)

LIFETIME MEMBER OF ACCOLADES ANONYMOUS

attachment.php

thanks bro! looks like all the doggie training from me to you is working. hail cesar millan!