• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News - who is scroobal?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
All hail scroobal…..he's OWNED JW5…..how hard is it to own a gay albino turd with the intellect of a hdb cleaner.

LOL…imagine that…. a gay petticoat who's buttfucked in real life and mindfucked on this forum (by a senior citizen, no less).

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking News - who is scroobal?b

Yup…six inches in height and a one inch dick.

LOL……the gay albino cunt is getting owned by a 60 year old doddering fart who's long hung up his boots.

i am actually 62 yrs old. please note i have not hung up my boots. i wear them daily to kick gay dogs. vets warned me must be careful with red zone albino cunt doggies.

jw5

Loyal
Looks like the father will mind. So cut out the derogatory comments if you don't want them back in your fucking face. :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think Mark Andrew Yeo's son will mind his school mates finding out that he is gay? :eek:

looks like you are either ignored or fucked in this forum. go find a gay forum. you will be like a fish in water there.

get Jamban Jaga to do the referral. he is a member of PLU.

jw5

Loyal
It's ok because I am not a Manipulative Yet Needy Moron like you.

looks like you are either ignored or fucked in this forum. go find a gay forum. you will be like a fish in water there.

get Jamban Jaga to do the referral. he is a member of PLU.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the father will mind. So cut out the derogatory comments if you don't want them back in your fucking face. :rolleyes:

Gooooaaaaallllll!

Scroobal scores as the gay albino wipes his bleeding asshole……yet again.

Owned!

jw5

Loyal
Your wife said that you wear pampers because you frequently piss in your pants. :wink:

wear pampers lah u lanjiao kia. recycle after u pee or shit ok?
fucking pondan pretending to be macho. kns met leongsam in brothel.
show us the evidence moron!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL….never seen the gay albino turd flounder so helplessly…scroobal has finally got into his head and messed it up big time.

Like I said….a lowdown hdb cunt owned by a landed property ACS boy.