• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exists!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Corrrect It!

Good boy ! You are listening. :cool:

This is wat you ridiculed bro always1600 in another celebrity gossip thread(Jack Neo):
Conqueror said:
Do you know you have given NOTHING as something to ponder with so far ? Don't waste Sam's HDD space.

The serpent is as always self-contradicting, inconsistent and Snake Talk.

The militant CONQUEOROR degraded(convert) to a paper SBF Post annotator huh?

CAN'T PROVE, CAN'T BACKUP, CAN'T JUSTIFY, NOW CAN'T DELIVER, CAN'T PRODUCE -BUT abundant OF BULLSHITS & EMPTY TALKS!

images

Talking Lizard: Uncle Con=Ko Lian Tia
Talking Lizard: Poor Uncle Con, Talk too much -KILL, talk too little -KILL
Talking Lizard: Uncle Con becomes paper Conqueror
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Atheists Are Dumb Folks In General = Lose Lots Of Confidence

haha this is funny...i wonder where is Prof Drifter and gang????

Bro wrcboi, you prayer is answerd at least 75% liao. Most 'zhun' than the Snake's ID! He got lightning strike twice!

Which God you pray to?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
A more deserving Saint

Psalm23,
I shall from now onwards address you as St Psalm23 unless you have objection to it?

It was mentioned by a holy self in the forum that "...scripturally speaking, the “saints” are the body of Christ, Christians, the church. All Christians are considered saints. All Christian are saints—and at the same time are called to be saints."

Or you think you are not the body of Christ? Or that statement is not right.

If the other chap considered himself a Saint, I think you are more deserving.:smile:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A more deserving Saint

Psalm23,
I shall from now onwards address you as St Psalm23 unless you have objection to it?

It was mentioned by a holy self in the forum that "...scripturally speaking, the “saints” are the body of Christ, Christians, the church. All Christians are considered saints. All Christian are saints—and at the same time are called to be saints."

If the other chap considered himself a Saint, I think you are more deserving.:smile:

Gosh Rev Psalm has risen...hes St Psalm no longer Rev?.....a promotion...Congrats St Psalm into your Sainthood....

Theres St teekee, St Conqueror and now St Psalm....

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taming the Serpent!

Prof drifter Dead????? gosh........:( .....this is tragic.....will he resurrect???

This Question would be best answered by the RESURRECTION master 还魂大圣 -神蛇.
When drifter turns up, you prayer will be 100% answered.:wink:

images

Eve, eve we can't hear you!

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Taming the Serpent!

Conqueror; said:

ID is a creationist ideology

St Conqueror, why ID is a creationist ideology?
At least talk a little more, suka suka throws any sweeping claim huh..
Dare not hope any thesis from you. See you can delivery ONE para.

Conqueror; said:

Now, we have a few (closet) atheists fighting with other atheists (militant) regarding science's credibility.
Closet atheists, whats that? Or what is your own definition?

images

Eve, eve we can't hear you!

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conqueror; said:

Men without God's training and upbringing are foolish by nature.
Yah lor.
Readers should now see the kind of training and upbring this St Conqueror - Making Wild claims, Arrogant, Vulgar, Talk Big, Bullshit, Inconsistent, Liar, Hyprocrite and what else?

images

See the master through his trainee

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Snakes

At least drifter is not shameless, he did not self -award himself as Prof.

A few days ago, that SERPENT uttered some rubbish(满口“天话"), then kinana appeared.
Now, just after he uttered some immortalities (满口“疯蛇话") about ancient sages, kryonlight appeared.

Snakes obsession again. :rolleyes: I tot only a drifting dead wood will be interested with the snake topic over and over again. That's why atheists have nothing to show b'cos it is actually a religion of NOTHING. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

Writing kids stuff will not be allowed to discuss serious topic like "CAN Evolution be real ?" :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yah lor.
Readers should now see the kind of training and upbring this St Conqueror - Making Wild claims, Arrogant, Vulgar, Talk Big, Bullshit, Inconsistent, Liar, Hyprocrite and what else?

images

See the master through his trainee

Hahahaha ! You are so cute. :*: You are still in a primary school, aren't you ? :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

St Conqueror, why ID is a creationist ideology?

Closet atheists, whats that? Or what is your own definition?

OMG ! I won't tell you, because it's R rating. It's RESTRICTED to smarter people only. Wait till your IQ has reach 80 and above. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty Of Dumb Fucks In Line To Choose From

This Question would be best answered by the RESURRECTION master 还魂大圣 -神蛇.
When drifter turns up, you prayer will be 100% answered.:wink:

I think you are quite stupid. Why should I ? 少一个,不算少。多一个,也不会多。This kind of 'talent' here is plentiful lah. Don't worry. Why worry ? You can volunteer yourself to replace him if you want to. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Stupid-Pig-Tails.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sainthood Of Catholics ?

All Christians are considered saints. All Christian are saints—and at the same time are called to be saints."

You are so cheap. OMG ! :eek::rolleyes:

A dumb fuck will always utter total nonsense. :rolleyes:

Now, you are behaving like a Catholic. :rolleyes::biggrin: Can a Catholic be a Christian ? :eek::rolleyes::cool:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A more deserving Saint

Psalm23,

In the New Testament, The word 'saint' simply applies to people who are believers in Jesus, and it connotes no particular significance. But we all know, the world loves title, recognition, prestige and some religions used the word which is used a capital 'S' is frequently used on someone who are deemed to be exceptionally holy, virtuous or righteous. Bible is very clear: None righteous so if the word is used for this purpose, it is not biblical because no one deserves this title.

Call me whatever you want....and I have already said it before: Rose call whatever name still smell sweet and the reverse is eqully true....I am no Saint. Far from it, I am not righteous nor virtuous nor holy.....just a believer who believes every word of the Holy Scripture, the Bible. As a side note, the title reverent too should not be used for fallen men (because it carries quite the same connotation as the title 'saint') but we can see many religious leaders - Christians and other religious leaders - using Rev. so frequently (and frankly quite meaningless).

So...do I have objection to using these meaningless titles: saint (ST), reverent (REV), honourable (HON)? A resounding YES........use it on others....I don't care....but I do not deserve any of this recognition.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Very Humble Believer

I am no Saint. Far from it, I am not righteous nor virtuous nor holy.....just a believer who believes every word of the Holy Scripture, the Bible. As a side note, the title reverent too should not be used for fallen men (because it carries quite the same connotation as the title 'saint') but we can see many religious leaders - Christians and other religious leaders - using Rev. so frequently (and frankly quite meaningless).

So...do I have objection to using these meaningless titles: saint (ST), reverent (REV), honourable (HON)? A resounding YES........use it on others....I don't care....but I do not deserve any of this recognition.

Rose call whatever name still smell sweet -very true and philosophical. Truth believers and practitioners of the Book are still the same ROSE. Regardless of what people coined them, especially from a religion that cloned off only in the 17th century (<500 years, around 350 years IN history).

Psalm23, I shall respect the humble self. At least you know what is SHAME. If I ever use it on you again, it just for mere spicing.

humble-humble-heart-demotivational-poster-1268192969.jpg

Talking Lizard: He who knows himself is wise!
Talking Lizard: Who is the fool THEN?

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

snake-head1.jpg

Psalm23, the 'F*' fang you extracted from the SERPENT just reGrowED back...

Conqueror said:
A dumb fuck will always utter total nonsense.

Now, you are behaving like a Catholic. Can a Catholic be a Christian ?

snake3.jpg

snake6.jpg

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skinning the Snake

OMG ! I won't tell you, because it's R rating. It's RESTRICTED to smarter people only. Wait till your IQ has reach 80 and above. :rolleyes:

Your 'run road' script is exactly what I had already prepared in advance in post#1.

“Science has proven it beyond doubt that an Intelligent Designer exists!” –can’t delivery thesis (Empty Talk)
“ID is a creationist idea” –can’t even produce ONE para. No explanation or backup. (Empty Talk again)

Readers shall be able to assess the amount of materials I have delivered from Post#1 to Post#110. What about the gifted Prophet? NOTHING just bullshit and empty talk.

Look at the displayed talent trained by the trainer. The trainer must be equally BLIND as the flock to choose a such a louzi flag carrier that cannot even hold the flag at waist line.
thumb_COLOURBOX3806752.jpg

Con Queror=Snake Talker 大炮粪, Hypocrite
ID-nity=Bullshit 胡说天话神会
, Hypocritic Religion

Lastest Score:
ID-nist 3 and non-ID zero

Another Victory for ID-logists:biggrin:

23732792.jpg

Talking Lizard: 好戏后头!
Talking Lizard: Coming Soon –next chapter on the snake talk series ‘Forbidden Apple tastes sweeter’
Talking Lizard: Meanwhile, uncle Toronto shall continue to have lot of FUN skinning the Snake.
Talking Lizard: to expose it.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindergarten Level

Writing kids stuff will not be allowed to discuss serious topic like "CAN Evolution be real ?" :cool:

Okay, you struggling very hard and fumblitis...

Science (Empirical) proven Intelligent designer(theologist) - Level 8 (Academic)

Let change the Question to a very Very easy level for the gifted Snake Talker:

Intelligent designer(theologist) proven Science(Empirical) - Level 3 (ABC, Kindergarten)

25665032.jpg

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sainthood

In the New Testament, The word 'saint' simply applies to people who are believers in Jesus, and it connotes no particular significance. But we all know, the world loves title, recognition, prestige and some religions used the word which is used a capital 'S' is frequently used on someone who are deemed to be exceptionally holy, virtuous or righteous. Bible is very clear: None righteous so if the word is used for this purpose, it is not biblical because no one deserves this title.

Christians and other religious leaders - using Rev. so frequently (and frankly quite meaningless).

I'm not sure whether the Catholics started this honorary title. The Chinese use it for differentiating different nobles with different classes of power and wealth. The medieval age ang mor also used this.

Do we see St. John, St. Luke, etc in the bible ? That was NOT proper. Real Christians don't do this. :wink:

Fake ones need not apply. Rev, Dr, Emeritus, whatever ... :rolleyes:

Fake ones will confer such titles to dead people as 'saints'. Remember, these people have NO rights to indicate who is the chosen one - ONLY God has that AUTHORITY ! Simple as that. :cool:

Some fools will not accept the truth that I'm a saint. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talking Lizard: He who knows himself is wise!
Talking Lizard: Who is the fool THEN?

When a loser hates a winner, that's what will happen. :biggrin: And normally, these fools will utter nonsense with no value added sentences that can edify a curious reader. Fools can't teach, face it. :rolleyes:

Hilarious. :biggrin::cool:

Last edited: