• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exists!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dumb Fucks' Explanation = Another Evolution Lie

Calm Down bro ...... the Rev just wanna prove his book is better than reality, logic, common sense and etc.....

a few more hours its Beer O'clock ...chillax

No, I like Psalm23 style of spreading his Gospel. Very gentlemanly, non pushie, very like Gandhi. Unlike many in the real world, no different from MLM scum recruiters using unethical and unscrupulous tactics(Sin, Guilt, Fear, Temptation, daggling a paradise ticket, Filial Peity, etc).

I ‘chosen’ Psalm23, his other bro here (Saint, Prophet, Flag Carrier, Sian Tow, Snake Tow) lost his credibility liao.
Can you prove the existence of Pink Elephant? No, you can’t. Suprisingly he is able to, by simply seeking aid from his Hebrew Book and the Invisible and Almighty Designer. As easy as ABC, wow! Anything under the Sun and out of the Sun is pausible with HIM.

Did anyone chase this Snake head for any thesis before he made that wild claim? No, it was only after. Like Snake, he twisted and turned around to blame me and bro vamjok for not seeking knowledge on our own. So shameless and inconsistent as his Book! This shameless Snake head is supposed to be an ambassador, messenger for his Designer (he self-claimed and he forgotten)?

How come no one debunked him on wild statement regarding plant evolution? Another baseless shot.

“Eve, eve we heard you talking in parseltongue”
“You see the Master through his chosen Flag Carrier”

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb Atheistic Deception = Lies

This is an example where the brain takes over and sees the Virgin Mary in a piece of toast or the face of Jesus in a tree stump.

So if someone already has a predisposition to find a “sign” then they will most likely find something somewhere.

You may be right about certain situations. How can one know whether one has just struck a lottery because one had done a good deed (ie. Karma) ? Or perhaps, it was merely coincidental. :wink:

I have to tell you this : you have to find out yourself. Only you yourself know what is and is not. Everyone has to live a life alone in some way. No one can tell you what is and what is not.

If He has revealed Himself to me, then I know who He is and what He wants from me. If He has not revealed Himself to you, then there's nothing much to talk about Him anyway (ie. agnostic).

Agnosticism should be a common stance BUT NOT atheism. Atheism is obviously wrong from many points of view including scientific and mathematical point of view. :cool:

Now, we have a few (closet) atheists fighting with other atheists (militant) regarding science's credibility. :eek::rolleyes: This is getting more and more entertaining and hilarious. :biggrin:

Congratulations to all theists !! Victory ! :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like Snake, he twisted and turned around to blame me and bro vamjok for not seeking knowledge on our own. So shameless and inconsistent as his Book! This shameless Snake head is supposed to be an ambassador, messenger for his Designer (he self-claimed and he forgotten)?

How come no one debunked him on wild statement regarding plant evolution? Another baseless shot.

Don't be a fool. :rolleyes: So hypocritical too. Men without God's training and upbringing are foolish by nature. :p Even Dawkin now PRAISE "Intelligence Design" OMG ! What's happening here ? :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Atheists are ALL liars by nature. And bad losers. :rolleyes:

So, I guess that you, dumb fuck atheists are going to kill him ? :biggrin:

So, snake and ass can talk if He allows them to. :rolleyes: Dunce cannot win in any argument. Strange. :biggrin::rolleyes: Shocking ! :eek::biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Ask How To Drive A Car When You Ain't Got One

Everything including the laws of Science are supposed to be HIS law? Very confused again:smile:

Have you ever wonder why you are here ? Confused ? :biggrin: Why do you even bother ? :biggrin::rolleyes: Hahahaha ! Hilarious. :biggrin::cool:

You will die eventually. So, the question that you ask doesn't exist. :biggrin: Why bother. There's nothing for you anyway. :rolleyes:

Why Ask On How To Drive A Car When You Ain't Got One

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Admittedly, yes.....many authors of science are not sure of what they write.....some but not all, except those rojak science. I know you are just as stubborn as an ass.....images from electron microscopes are not the same as images from optical telescopes...and same also apply to radio-telescopes and optical telescopes. The fact that the U.S. spent billions putting the Hubble telescope (an optical one, of course) is a clear fact that images generated by this telescope are different from the radio-telescopes. If they are the same, why there is a need to put Hubble telescope in the space when you can just based the radio-telescopes on earth and the cost is only a fraction compared to launching a telescope in the space.

Just simply wake and admit it....yes....electron microscopes are very powerful but the images just tell the techical and scientific properties of the object. Furthermore (and I think you miss this point....perhaps on purpose).... an atom is stronly speculated by many scientists that it is just empty space and hence there is nothing to see. Also the current magnification technology allows scientists just to 'image' the shell of the atom and not the 'interior'. Still they there are smaller (or much smaller) object than atom...and that is its sub-particles like neutrons, protons and electrons.

When God says there are invisible tihings, He really meant it....and He knows better than anyone because He created all these things...visible and invisible...Colossians 1:16-17.

stupid fuck + KAM LAN KIA

telescope and mircoscope are totally 2 different things. you bring in telescope which its technology is based on totally different principle for fuck. THIS SIMPLY SHOWS U HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE WHILE

next the very fucking fact that you think we are replacing mircowave telescope with hubble shows how fucking ignorance you are. both telescopes serve different purpose AND THEIR FUCKING PURPOSE ARE NOT EVEN OVERLAPPING. explain too much to an idiot like you who does not even pass PSLE also no use, in short they are used for totally different studies in astrophysics. Optical telescope CAN NEVER FUCKING REPLACE X-RAY G-ray and MW telescope stupid fuck, its not for imaging purpose to replace those telescope we are sending hubble up. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW A SINGLE SHIT KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT. ALL MY PHYSICS FREN ARE FUCKING LAUGHING WHEN THEY READ THIS.

Throw smoke bomb also fucking learn to throw a good one. you throw one that is telling everyone how stupid u are. WELL DONE DUMB ASS. I FUCKING LAUGH AT THE NEED OF REPLACING MW TELESCOPE WITH OPTICAL ONE FUCKING STUPID

the fucking technology are at the 2 different end of the spectrum. dunno a shit stop bullshitting. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IMAGING USING SEM.

SEM IMAGE ARE WHAT PROPERTY? YOU TALK WHAT FUCKING COCK. WHAT SCIENTIFIC PROPERTY? FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DUNNO A SHIT TALK SO MUCH COCK

VISUALISATION OF SEM IMAGE ARE DUE TO SCATTERING OF ELECTRONS AT A VERY FINE WAVELENGTH. NOW WHAT ABOUT OBJECTS WE SEE IN VISIBLE LIGHT ? ITS THE SAME THING, SCATTERING OF LIGHT PHOTONS OF JUST EVEN LARGER WAVELENGTH STUPID FUCK. ITS BASED ON THE SAME FUCKING PRINCIPLE THAT SEM WAS BEING BUILD DUMB ASS. IN FACT SEM PRINCIPLE IS THE SAME AS OPTICAL. I FUCKING LAUGH AT YOUR STUPIDITY IS BECAUSE OF THAT. YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW A SHIT

SEM IMAGE GENERATED IS NEVER BASED ON ANY MEASUREMENT OF PROPERTIES INTRINSIC IN THAT OBJECT. DUNNO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND STOP THROWING SMOKE BOMB

USELESS + STUPID + LIAR KAM LAN CHEE BYE XTAIN IDIOTS = UNEDUCATED STUPID FUCK

When we image the atom, we image the atom. we do not aim to even image the nuclei, from the fucking stupid statement of yours i realised you do not even know what is an atom. poor uneducated stupid fuck. if you dunno about such things, just keep your fucking mouth shut and face the fact that you are stupid. stop trying to put on a front as if you are train in science when that stupid ass head of yours are too dumb to learn it. face the fact, its too much for you to handle, go fucking hide in the stupid bible of yours, its easier on your dumb head.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Ask How To Drive A Car When You Ain't Got One

oop-1.png

This means someone must be present in this great void to program (ie. Class) the DNA first before any life form can actually exist.
You contradicted the ABC version of your favorite fable book.
According to the Book's fairy tale like narrative, Genesis 2: "Designer makes a man Adam from the dust"

This is kindergarten by modern standard, people here are already engaging in feather fluffing discussion about atom, proton, electron. Perhaps gene, cells coming.

"You see the master through the chosen Giftee"

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catching the Snake by the tail

So, snake and ass can talk if He allows them to

You are right! Bullshitting the limit is the imagination.

Modern OT Seow Tau Version, aka Snake Head Version(现代旧约疯头版,又名: 蛇头版)

“Little sweet girl loves bedtime story, especially Hebrew fables by uncle Conqueror”

Uncle Conqueror: “Little sweet girl, you are specially trained as the best of the best from young”

Little sweet girl: “You always say I am gifted like Daniel”

Uncle Conqueror: “Praise the iDesign Intelligent”

Little sweet girl: “Aren’t you going to tell me a fable tonite?”

Uncle Conqueror: “Tonite, I shall tell you my personal testimony”

Talking Lizard(in the background): Little sweet girl ears prickled

Uncle Conqueror: “Our iDesigner faith, I am the latest and Greatest Prophet after JC, Hong Xiuquan and Adolf Hitler”

Little sweet girl: “Why?”

Uncle Con: “My first brother JC resurrected 3 days”

Uncle Con: “My second brother Hong resurrected 7 days”

Uncle Con: “My third brother Adolf Hitler overdosed and never return alive. Dumb fuck”

Uncle Con: “Father’s plan for him was 14 days”

Uncle Con: “Adolf is my master Conqueror anyway”

Uncle Con: “Dumb fucks in SBF poked and shot me down one KILL after another day in and out”

Uncle Con: “I never fail to come back alive and more convicted as Conqueror”

Uncle Con: “How many days are there in Sinkie’s Easter Holiday ?”

Little sweet girl: “1”

Uncle Con: “Intelligent!”

Uncle Con: “If Sinkie gahmen were to make my resurrection public holiday, there will be 365!:eek::eek:

Little sweet girl: “Wow!”

Uncle Con: “ My cheong kakis waiting for me at night club, I need to go”

Talking Lizard(in the background): Holy by day, hypocrite at dusk

Uncle Con: “Before I leave, let me warn you again not to touch that Red Apple at the void deck”

Little sweet girl: “I obey Uncle Con”

Uncle Con:” Intelligent dear, good bye!”

Talking Lizard(in the background): To be continued…好在后头!
:p:p

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Are You So Dumb ? OMG !

You contradicted the ABC version of your favorite fable book.
According to the Book's fairy tale like narrative, Genesis 2: "Designer makes a man Adam from the dust"

This is kindergarten by modern standard, people here are already engaging in feather fluffing discussion about atom, proton, electron. Perhaps gene, cells coming.

"You see the master through the chosen Giftee"

Why are you so stupid ? OMG ! If God can CREATED the entire UNIVERSE including LIVING CREATURES, what is so difficult about creating ANOTHER MAN (the one and only handmade Ferrari) besides the godless men (mass produced) ? :eek::rolleyes:

You have no brain to think that why you like to assume everything like all atheists do (including that ghorng lun jiao way Vomjak). Science is being raped by atheists !! This is interesting, even atheists are now blaming science for their lost. :biggrin::rolleyes: What's next ? Dawkin praising ID ? :confused::biggrin::wink:

Genes ? What do you know about genes, dumb fuck. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zzzz

“Little sweet girl loves bedtime story, especially Hebrew fables by uncle Conqueror”

Uncle Conqueror: “Little sweet girl, you are specially trained as the best of the best from young”

Uncle Conqueror: “Our iDesigner faith, I am the latest and Greatest Prophet after JC, Hong Xiuquan and Adolf Hitler”

Uncle Con: “My third brother Adolf Hitler overdosed and never return alive. Dumb fuck”

Uncle Con: “Dumb fucks in SBF poked and shot me down one KILL after another day in and out”

Uncle Con: “If Sinkie gahmen were to make my resurrection public holiday, there will be 365!:eek::eek:

Uncle Con: “Before I leave, let me warn you again not to touch that Red Apple at the void deck”

Sorry, no time to read lousy your writing. Your first few lines is already a yawn. :rolleyes: That's a big difference between a good writer and a lousy writer. :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Science Failure = Atheists' Lies

To all other readers,

Atheists love idiotic assumptions that is really based on NOTHING. Ghorng lun jiao way and lying have become their trademark. Even the poor 'science' is not spared from the blame in general.

Today, Science has totally lost its credibility and most people now don't read it seriously. How did science come to this stage ? :confused::*: Agenda and lies are the culprits. You may want to guess who did it ? :rolleyes:

Science should not fail, but it was raped. :mad:

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Catching the Snake by the tail

Real funny LOL
Hope our prophet won't get mad again.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catched the Snake by The Tail!

Sorry, no time to read lousy your writing. Your first few lines is already a yawn. :rolleyes: That's a big difference between a good writer and a lousy writer. :cool:

2010_7_13-2010_7_13_12_0_3-jpg-16370.jpg

You are CONQUERING the flanks, dare not take on the front huh??

You said you are "I was always a spotter for errors", Conqueror now converted to skit Annotator huh?

Conqueror said:
This is funny. In most churches, we have skits to convey our messages creatively to young people. I was always a spotter for errors.

You are losing steam fast...
You have also conspicuously dropped you habitual cites from the Story Book. There is a chinese idiom, Real gold is not afraid of fire 真金不怕溶爐火. They cannot stand heat?

Unlike you the creative Skitter, I was never 'trained' in it. If not, in ancient time I can be a Gospel writer like St. Mark, St. Mattew, St. Luke and St. Conqueror. In modern time, I can be a Con Queror Con Artist bullshitter like you.:wink:

Put on a skirt..:smile:
images

Talking Lizard: "Uncle Toronto catched the Snake by the Tail!"

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exi

Yah, snakes again. You fellas have nothing serious when it comes to scientific arguments. :rolleyes:

We have talking Lizard in modern time...

The Talking Lizard: God curses the Serpent "above all animals," causing it to lose its legs and to become an eternal enemy of the human race.:smile::smile:

tea_party_losing_steam.png

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
But, It's Kinana !

You are losing steam fast...
You have also conspicuously dropped you habitual cites from the Story Book. There is a chinese idiom, Real gold is not afraid of fire 真金不怕溶爐火. They cannot stand heat?

Talking Lizard: "Uncle Toronto catched the Snake by the Tail!"

But, it's Kinana ! Hahahaha ! :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheists Are Dumb Folks In General = Lose Lots Of Confidence

We have talking Lizard in modern time...

The Talking Lizard: God curses the Serpent "above all animals," causing it to lose its legs and to become an eternal enemy of the human race.:smile::smile:

tea_party_losing_steam.png

Losing steam ? But, all I know is that atheism is really losing lots and lots of steam GLOBALLY. :eek::rolleyes: Conqueror is always here. Don't worry. I can write more logical stuff than just a snake. Going to the zoo will not help. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't Write

After reading it, wah ! Very stale, you know. :confused: How did you pass your Cambridge examination for English composition ? :eek:

My advice to you is "don't write". :wink:

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Psalm23,
Your religion not preaching hatred?
Your religion not advocating Right Speech?

Yes! My religion (or rather the teaching from the Bible) does preach hatred: Hatred of sin; Hatred of liars; Hatred of immorality.

And on your second question: You should address to Rojak Scientist.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catched! Tickling the Snake's belly!

Real funny LOL
Hope our prophet won't get mad again.

Thank for this testimony!
The iDesigner needs abundant of praises every Sunday and extra dosage in SBF, I need praises too. What is the the different? I am not greedy :smile:

Another dosage of Euphoric here to top-up The prophet's thirst and addiction:

Lastest Score:
IDesign 2 and non-ID zero

Previous Score:
Previous Score Link

What is the difference?
The previous score was 'self'-awarded.:smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Science Failure = Atheists' Lies

To all other readers,

Atheists love idiotic assumptions that is really based on NOTHING. Ghorng lun jiao way and lying have become their trademark. Even the poor 'science' is not spared from the blame in general.

Today, Science has totally lost its credibility and most people now don't read it seriously. How did science come to this stage ? :confused::*: Agenda and lies are the culprits. You may want to guess who did it ? :rolleyes:

Science should not fail, but it was raped. :mad:

You either 'cheong' very late that you cannot make it for your usual Sunday Service or your are desperate to give amiss to post this crap huh? Too bad, too late. At least 1 other reader dun take your bullshits seriously. Chosen? Fake Prophet, fake xtian.

Talking Snake: "Wow, Uncle Toronto is like ID II, he knows Con Saint unholy activities!":confused:

Last edited: