• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News. Schooling is out. Came last. Loser.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. I feel like a loser all the time. Achieved nothing and always kpkb. I am a loser.

I am the quintessential Sinkie! Fuck me man.
no lah. at least you’re in the top 6.9% of former sinkies. anyone who is a “former sinkie” has already attained success. for schooling, his mistake is to be co-opted by a cesspit of narcissistic self-serving sychophants for media and propaganda purposes.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Feel sad for Schooling. So much pressure on him.

He already won the first ever gold medal. I think that's a huge achievement in itself.

Don't be so hard on the guy.

Last time that Tan Liang Howe won the silver he didn't win anymore also. But he was still celebrated as the only Olympic medallist from SG for a long time.

It will be same for Schooling. His win in 2016 GOLD will be celebrated and remembered for many years to come.
Why shd he feel ashamed when PAP Loong is worse them him.

Loong take in fake degrees Ceca to steal jobs from locals, loong shd get a gold medal instead...

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should take in Refugees instead
188455EA-FE7D-418A-BDDF-33A145BB41FB.png

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He 's not motivated. There's no incentive for him to go the extra mile to win a Gold. He already win $1M in the last 2016 Olympic .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The good thing is the next Olympics is only three years away, and at his age he will be in theory be at his peak by that time. If he's motivated enough, he can chiong one more time.

Also, no one jumps immediately from one Olympics to another. There will be other minor competitions in between. A true champion will strive to win all of them.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good thing is the next Olympics is only three years away, and at his age he will be in theory be at his peak by that time. If he's motivated enough, he can chiong one more time.

Also, no one jumps immediately from one Olympics to another. There will be other minor competitions in between. A true champion will strive to win all of them.
So he will return to USA and exempted from NS again.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should he so piah? i will relac if i am him. Already collected 1M last time....relax liao. go start swim school, coach xmms, girls to swim...earn more $$...so piah for fuck?
Absolutely right...cant take away the fact that Schooling is an Olympic gold champion and Singapore's first and only Olympic gold medalist...not only that, he is also home grown, pure local...

Look at the big picture...who sponsered Schooling to become an Olympic gold medal champion?...not Singapore and Singaporeans...but his own parents who sold their landed property to help their son achieve his dreams...

So why begrudge and belittle Schooling now?...particularly when Singapore jumped on the bandwagon in 2016 when he won Olympic gold...

If South Korea who faces a far more clear and imminent threat from the North can waive NS for its top sportsmen...i see no reason why Singapore cannot be generous enough to acknowledge and reward Schooling with an NS waiver, particularly since Singapore did not sponser him to victory earlier...

End of the day, Schooling still has his Olympic gold medal, Olympic record in 2016 and also the fact that he even beat the GOAT Phelps at the Olympics...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singapore should not put out such a high reward for medals lah.

Just makes Singaporeans jealous and everything about money........then say things like give you so much money you do like this?

Sport is sport. Have to do as a passion. Winning Gold is not for money. Is for personal goals and success.
In an ideal world you are right but sadly in the real world particularly one like Singapore you cant eat on passion alone.

Like i said in my abv post...who sponsered Schooling to the Olympic gold? Not Singapore and Singaporeans but Schooling's parents who made huge economic sacrifices even selling their landed property...but Singapore and Singaporeans rode on his olympic gold medal bandwagon after the event...

So i say, good luck Jo, thank you v much for what you did in Rio and make sure you take care of yourself and your parents because no one else is going to do this for you...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
To even compete in Olympics you need to have a certain best time.

Not just any person can just go swim in heats.

So the fact he was at the Olympics already not bad liao lah.

If he really only for money boh chup he would have just retired straight after the 2016 Olympics.

Same with Quah. He at least made it to the Olympics.
You cannot compare Quah to Jo...Jo is in a totally different league and has long since earned his rights and credits...dont think Quah has even won an Asian games gold medal...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In an ideal world you are right but sadly in the real world particularly one like Singapore you cant eat on passion alone.

Like i said in my abv post...who sponsered Schooling to the Olympic gold? Not Singapore and Singaporeans but Schooling's parents who made huge economic sacrifices even selling their landed property...but Singapore and Singaporeans rode on his olympic gold medal bandwagon after the event...

So i say, good luck Jo, thank you v much for what you did in Rio and make sure you take care of yourself and your parents because no one else is going to do this for you...
Damn straight. :thumbsup:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may have an off day.
But he does not look as toned and muscular, in one of the photos.
His abdomen and side of his waist look out of shape.
I may have better abdominals than him, and I am 30 years older than him, bit a swimmer.
Hey and I am the Andy Lau of Southeast Asia ok. Haha

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

No sportsman peaks at 30! Maybe his blood pressure!