• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News. Schooling is out. Came last. Loser.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Feel sad for Schooling. So much pressure on him.

He already won the first ever gold medal. I think that's a huge achievement in itself.

Don't be so hard on the guy.

Last time that Tan Liang Howe won the silver he didn't win anymore also. But he was still celebrated as the only Olympic medallist from SG for a long time.

It will be same for Schooling. His win in 2016 GOLD will be celebrated and remembered for many years to come.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

He already won the first ever gold medal. I think that's a huge achievement in itself.

Last time that Tan Liang Howe won the silver he didn't win anymore also. But he was still celebrated as the only Olympic medallist from SG for a long time.

It will be same for Schooling. His win in 2016 GOLD will be celebrated and remembered for many years to come.
precisely. that is what i feel too. he did something which i thought i could never see in my lifetime. I must thank him for that.

the problem with singapore culture is when you are at the top, everyone wants to share the glory. but when you down, everyone wants a piece of you. this is very sad. in my heart, he is still a great hero.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What they should have done was to frighten him that he has to return the 1mil if he couldn't get a bronze the very least!
This will scare the shit out of him to work harder!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
precisely. that is what i feel too. he did something which i thought i could never see in my lifetime. I must thank him for that.

the problem with singapore culture is when you are at the top, everyone wants to share the glory. but when you down, everyone wants a piece of you. this is very sad. in my heart, he is still a great hero.

Singapore culture........

I think many Singaporeans still celebrate Schooling's Gold medal in 2016 lah.

Just that on the internet and on forums some of these nasty cynical people say bad things.

It is sport. That's the way it is. You win. Someone else will get better.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

But as a defending gold medallist to come in last? I mean WTF!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What they should have done was to frighten him that he has to return the 1mil if he couldn't get a bronze the very least!
This will scare the shit out of him to work harder!

I think Singapore should not put out such a high reward for medals lah.

Just makes Singaporeans jealous and everything about money........then say things like give you so much money you do like this?

Sport is sport. Have to do as a passion. Winning Gold is not for money. Is for personal goals and success.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't agree totally!
From a Olympic gold medal champion to finishing last in the heats? I'll be so embarrassed!
The very least he should qualify for the finals, let alone getting a medal. He had all the time in the world, good environment n resources to train n look @ his physique now! He looks more like a boxer now.
Real Xia Suay!

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't agree totally!
From a Olympic gold medal champion to finishing last in the heats? I'll be so embarrassed!
The very least he should qualify for the finals, let alone getting a medal. He had all the time, good environment n resources to train n look @ his physique now! He looks more like a boxer now.
Real Xia Suay!
He must have spent the 1m he got all on food

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't agree totally!
The very least he should qualify for the finals, let alone getting a medal. He had all the time, good environment n resources to train n look @ his physique now! He looks more like a boxer now.
Real Xia Suay!

I dont think that's what Schooling wanted either.

Sometimes it is mental. We do not know the full picture.

Perhaps he still hasnt' gotten over his breakup with his previous AMDL girlfriend?

He tried. Didn't make it. Disappointment.

Ok lah. Try again.

At least he has already won before!

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't agree totally!
The very least he should qualify for the finals, let alone getting a medal. He had all the time in the world, good environment n resources to train n look @ his physique now! He looks more like a boxer now.
Real Xia Suay!
He should know himself and step down gracefully and not embarrass himself and the cuntry. Even after this disgraceful performance still want to come back to compete again. WTF.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
To even compete in Olympics you need to have a certain best time.

Not just any person can just go swim in heats.

So the fact he was at the Olympics already not bad liao lah.

If he really only for money boh chup he would have just retired straight after the 2016 Olympics.

Same with Quah. He at least made it to the Olympics.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schooling still have my respect his performance this time is so satisfying PAP have nothing to shout about except at Nikkei Asia. MERDEKA!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he had an off day?

Everyone can have them.

Too much pressure lah.
He may have an off day.
But he does not look as toned and muscular, in one of the photos.
His abdomen and side of his waist look out of shape.
I may have better abdominals than him, and I am 30 years older than him, bit a swimmer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as i have said, half blood amdk schooling has done for sg what 6.9m can ever achieved in their dreams. in fact, out of 6.9b in world’s population, he is in the top 0.00000069% of achievers. real losers are sinkies who have never accomplished any jackshit on this planet yet kpkb all day and night.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
as i have said, half blood amdk schooling has done for sg what 6.9m can ever achieved in their dreams. in fact, out of 6.9b in world’s population, he is in the top 0.00000069% of achievers. real losers are sinkies who have never accomplished any jackshit on this planet yet kpkb all day and night.

I agree. I feel like a loser all the time. Achieved nothing and always kpkb. I am a loser.

I am the quintessential Sinkie! Fuck me man.