• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: LeongSam back to SG.....

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told he encounter some financial problem in NW, so he hoping to come back to sg.

Now i guess why he said all the good things about PAP.

Please give him a helping hand if u can.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was told he encounter some financial problem in NW, so he hoping to come back to sg.

He is coming back to lead the PAP, with Sun Ho by his side. Step aside Lee Hsien Loong and let Sam Leong lead the PAP to election victory in 2016.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He has got millions of ill gotten gains stashed in local banks , he should help us instead :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard his grandma's house recently got enbloc-ed and he came back to fight for his share of the proceeds

ChinChaiOne

Alfrescian
Loyal

r9n32w.jpg