• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!!!! I was told the whole family is at GH now!

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Auric your head lah, clown.
Trying very hard to act cute, Not funny at all. :rolleyes:

That's poor. I expect better but oh u are a troll from YPAP that spends long hours here so there is only i way to respond. I can never be moderated by zapping except by Leongsam so please zap me with more of your clones. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If true, it'll be fantastic.

August 9, 2012. Singapore's 47th anniversary of independence.

Swap the positions of '4' and '7', and it is '74', which sounds like 'go and die' in Chinese (去死).

LOL. That will be the greatest, most emphatic 'FUCK YOU' from the gods.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's poor. I expect better but oh u are a troll from YPAP that spends long hours here so there is only i way to respond. I can never be moderated by zapping except by Leongsam so please zap me with more of your clones. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:

Save us your delusional crap. You're a troublemaker from PAP disrupting this forum, with lots of clones zapping my reputation, but it does not bother me, for reputation points mean nothing to me. Only losers like you keep harping on reputation points and moderation.

You really need to get out of your mother's basement and find a job....QUICK. :rolleyes:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really need to get out of your mother's basement and find a job....QUICK. :rolleyes:

What i do for a living is what u can only envy and dream of and it's none of your business. As far as i am concerned, with or without the rep. system i am adamant in exposing u IB clowns on payroll otherwise this forum will be overflow with their clones and wayang. Ask facebook, the clone of SIFU who is "a silent reader" in this forum. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the ang dee is actually 05-08. Holding back news so nation can celebrate NDP and ironically on Yahoo reported that he will be "immortalized on screen".

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Straight from the horses mouth.

I bet this is another lousy rumor. SGH is a big place with high human traffic if true no need horses mouth, sinkies would have spread the words. Back to work la everyone don't think so much. This fucker still got a long life fucking sinkies. Sigh!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
saw this...anyone on standby?

lererw.jpg

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had said earlier today.. Pls don't play play with my feelings..

Have been disappointed few times in the past when hearing this sort of good news only to see the Old Bastard appearing in the papers and on the TV the next day all healthy and fine..

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

I had said earlier today.. Pls don't play play with my feelings..

Have been disappointed few times in the past when hearing this sort of good news only to see the Old Bastard appearing in the papers and on the TV the next day all healthy and fine..

you know its true when this thread attracts

100,000 hits within 12 hours.

otherwise ...

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u all so "lidat" .... keep longing for his demise?
GOD ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMMORTAL .... outlive all mortals

I am a "tiong", call me "sinkie tiong" also can
like my nick???
thank you

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys said:
I bet this is another lousy rumor. SGH is a big place with high human traffic if true no need horses mouth, sinkies would have spread the words. Back to work la everyone don't think so much. This fucker still got a long life fucking sinkies. Sigh!

Actually it is flaming. When those who normally don't talk about such things talk about it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lererw.jpg

LOL at the term 'on standby'.

For Sinkie NS slaves, that ominous term usually means plenty of extra guard duty etc.

Oh noes! The Dear Leeder has died! Now Malaysia and Indonesia are going to jointly invade Sinkieland! :rolleyes: