• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!!!! I was told the whole family is at GH now!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If its true, take it as a punishment from heaven don't allow him to past National Day. I wish it's true.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If its true, take it as a punishment from heaven don't allow him to past National Day. I wish it's true.

true or not, already celebrated with a fabulous medium rare dry aged ribeye and 2009 merlot from napa at alexander steakhouse in cupertino 4 hours ago. the place was packed. average tab is usd150 per diner. *slurp* :p

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have 2 moet et chadon iced and plenty of Romeo Y Julieta cigars standing by should he kick the bucket, if not i'll smash your head with the bottles and proceed to smoke my cigars anyhow

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro. Agree man. I also wish he dont pass national day. Too many rumours flying around. Even at my office buliding.

Come on CNA... just a news flash only mah.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
477aae0a.jpg

Having my cuppa at wheelock place waiting confirmation.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun come here bluf f..... u not scare lim kopi meh???

It's this 'lim kopi' Sinkie mentality that has gotten you to this sad state and you still can't figure it out!

You're like an experimental guinea pig, so conditioned that sadly to say , even with the despot passing, you'll still be trapped in your 'lim kopi' world!:biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...celebrated with a fabulous medium rare dry aged ribeye and 2009 merlot from napa at alexander steakhouse in cupertino 4 hours ago. average tab is usd150 per diner. *slurp* :p
You live well, especially a hearty brekkie:p