• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: Donald J Trump wins Nevada Republican Caucuses

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donald Trump has won Nevada Republican Caucuses.

Congratulations Donald.

America is on course to be great again.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope donald trumps turns america into singapore.

cut all welfare,remove minimum wage,ban all unions and strikes and protests,remove obama care,make americans pay for every single dollar of health care like PAP,invites hordes of prcs,shitskins and pinoys into ur country as cheap labour,reduce taxes for the rich and corporations,turn america into a tax haven,introduce GST and COE and CPF to extract more wealth from americans......

America's gdp will double within ten years,all debt will be repaid and america will be a superpower again.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope donald trumps turns america into singapore.

cut all welfare,remove minimum wage,ban all unions and strikes and protests,remove obama care,make americans pay for every single dollar of health care like PAP,invites hordes of prcs,shitskins and pinoys into ur country as cheap labour,reduce taxes for the rich and corporations,turn america into a tax haven,introduce GST and COE and CPF to extract more wealth from americans......

America's gdp will double within ten years,all debt will be repaid and america will be a superpower again.

...with a population of more than 200 millions.. i dare say if they will to implement...surely will HUat big big...i mean Trump and his cabinet...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh you miserable peasant pigeon-hole dweller.... the more you disparage Mr Donald Trump, the more he's going to win.

who gives a fuck?it wont affect me anyway.the americans get the president they vote for,they can go to hell for all i care.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe the frog in well mindset is clear for all to see.
Whatever happens in America affect the whole fucking world you dumbfuck.

and what can u do about it dumbfuck?PAP and the PRCs and shitskins and pinoys have greater influence on your life than what is going on 7000 miles away in yankee town.u should worry about them fucking ur ass first.cant even change the course of destiny in SG getting fucked by PAP still worry about whats going on in USA.

its like north koreans worrying about whats going on in america when they are stuck in a hellhole dictatorship country with not enough food to eat and a fat bastard sending millions of them to concentration camps for hard labour.

Last edited:

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donald Trump has won Nevada Republican Caucuses.

Congratulations Donald.

America is on course to be great again.

Donald Trump's win in Nevada is so dominant, his 2nd & 3rd rivals' votes margin added up can't even match his winning margin.

The American people are so angry and feel so betrayed by Washington.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
American people got balls and brains to k ow enough who to vote now.. Unlike sinkie shits.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....invites hordes of prcs,shitskins and pinoys into ur country as cheap labour,reduce taxes for the rich and corporations,turn america into a tax haven,introduce GST and COE and CPF to extract more wealth from americans.....

... and import more foreigners to run wild and free to bully or beat up local sinkies whenever drunk or buaysong like Graham Lind, white shit squatter and John Tasker, pappies lorlumpar.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is donald trump pro immigration or not?can i get a visa or free green card to usa?i want to integrate with the lovely white folks.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...The American people are so angry and feel so betrayed by Washington.

The American people are angry because after 9/11, nothing is done to eradicate terrorists from threatening their country. Trump will kick arse to get it done.

Local sinkies are also angry because foreigners are swarming the island like houseflies and yet, they cannot stop the influx as more foreign shits are imported, the more votes will go to the pappies.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The American people are angry because after 9/11, nothing is done to eradicate terrorists from threatening their country. Trump will kick arse to get it done.

Operation "Wrath of God' will be Donald's response to make this world a safer place. They can learn from the Israelis.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Local sinkies are also angry because foreigners are swarming the island like houseflies and yet, they cannot stop the influx as more foreign shits are imported, the more votes will go to the pappies.

yes yes trump will go for iraq round 2,another eleven years another 1.3 trillion down the drain.......but the Trump name will bring democracy and freedom to the world......bush must be very happy and excited now,he knows he will no longer be the number 44th ranking worst president of all time.....history will be the judge of that.