• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Lim Swee say say NTUC wants to be independent voice of workers

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That we all are waiting with abated breath!

I for one will go to the wake & give him a poke just to make sure he's gone:biggrin:

Expect many from the 40% who'll also want to make sure before opening their bottles, ahem to mourn his passing :smile: Of course there will be some from 60% who'll expect him to be resurrected:rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Strange eh? I kept wondering why Singapore does not have any leader who looks and behave like leaders? Why they all look like jokers and small kids? Non of our current general look like soldier even, don't have that 杀气. It's a real shame PAP chose people like that. Fucking queers they are.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange eh? I kept wondering why Singapore does not have any leader who looks and behave like leaders? Why they all look like jokers and small kids? Non of our current general look like soldier even, don't have that 杀气. It's a real shame PAP chose people like that. Fucking queers they are.

Singapore no talent. It's all about prostituting to foreigners.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you want your son to remain top dog, would you bring in true "talents" to embarrass him:confused:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ranked this Cb Kia as one of my most hated PAP Ministars... He's in the top 5 of my all time list... This bastard really got a chebye mouth and everything that came out of his chebye mouth are pure rubbish and shit... He got one Mother and a thousand fathers.. thats why he's a bastard clown whose only usefulness is giving Ass Loong a good BJ under the PM's table every morning..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has nothing to do with a change of heart. Its very existence and raison-d'etre is at stake. Younger workers are not joining the union except to benefit from fairprice rebates etc. Membership must have been falling over the years. The younger gen is cynical of the NTUC leadership and tripartitism as this incestuous relationship harbors cronyism and patronage and loss of independence.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a NATO general! Spouting rubbish as usual!We sure know how independent NTUC is when NTUC=Pap=Symbiotic Relationship.Predictably, he gets another wake up call after the PE!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Minister Lim saying that the NTUC is NOT now an independent voice of workers? Then it must be the voice of employers! What has NTUC been doing all these years?

Regarding the comment on PE, is Minister Lim saying that joining NTUC means you are forced to vote the candidate that the NTUC management orders you to and thanks to its graciousness, NTUC did not force workers to vote for Tony Tan, the candidate NTUC openly endorsed?

Last edited: