• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Lee Hsien Yang is the first to donate to Leong Sze Hian’s defence fund

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah gong please get up...
You promised Singaporeans you will get up...
leadership-lessons-from-lee-kuan-yew-rememberinglky-slidecomet-vulcanpost-32-638.jpg

Oh yes if you can indeed get up, the whole nation will mari kita and all get erected! Talk big while alive but dead men tell no tales!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is a failure. He is not able to rise up. SG is crumbling few years after his death. What LKY thought he built was just hot air

Porlumpars like " john tan' & the legions, are prostrating before his photo & wailing for him to rise & come back to punish the other unfilial son...not the pinky one.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has nothing to do with money. It is an act of symbolism. I'd be very surprised if the decision to counter sue was not instigated by Hsien Yang and the pieces are beginning to fall into place.

The breakfast meeting with TCB in a very public place.... the orchestrated public display of support for Leong (very good sirname)... all this means the battle lines have been drawn and this is going to be an enthralling drama which we don't even have to buy tickets to watch.

I have often said that I have lived a great life and I'd happily kick the bucket tomorrow with no regrets.

Guess what! I've changed my mind. I want to witness Lee vs Lee in all its bloody glory before I die.

Will LWL step into this fray? & which side will "gollum" be on?.....watch for the next episode of " 38 Oxley Road" ( some say, better than Peyton Place). Will the grandsons battle the grandsons & will the new "empress dowager" " the jinx"..step into the picture....kindly wait for drama to unfold next...( some say better than Game Of Thrones Episode 8),

Stay tune..." Akan Datang"..." Next Change"..its intermission time now...go pee or buy your popcorns..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's Li Shengwu not Lee Sheng Wu. All the Harry grandchildren got PRC names.

Hanyu Pinyin is not PRC names...it is the new acceptable way of writing Chinese...have you ever studied Chinese?? I came from the time of writing in the old Chinese ( Wen yen wen) to the newer Chinese ( Ba hua wen) & short form, which was the predecessor to Hanyu Pinyin...

Taiwan still use the putong Chinese..( common Chinese), in which the PRC Chinese still can read...HK uses, Cantonese Chinese Characters....

This not PRC names....Li...is the Hanyu Pinyin for Lee...instead of using the old ang moh standard of writing Chinese Characters in English....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is pommie Lee and China Li.

Fucking Pommie go round the world to dictate how to spell Chinese name to suit chao angmoh farting...

Fuck pommies deep deep...

Hanyu Pinyin is not PRC names...it is the new acceptable way of writing Chinese...have you ever studied Chinese?? I came from the time of writing in the old Chinese ( Wen yen wen) to the newer Chinese ( Ba hua wen) & short form, which was the predecessor to Hanyu Pinyin...

Taiwan still use the putong Chinese..( common Chinese), in which the PRC Chinese still can read...HK uses, Cantonese Chinese Characters....

This not PRC names....Li...is the Hanyu Pinyin for Lee...instead of using the old ang moh standard of writing Chinese Characters in English....

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
signal-2018-12-28-080040.jpg
signal-2018-12-28-080034.jpg

Although I dislike Han Hui Hui, I noticed this CB Kia Leong Sze Hian was beside her everytime she got into trouble. I don't believe he is an angel himself. More like a manipulator. Highest paid multimillionaire cho boh lan PM will sue him until his pants drop. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhhh

signal-2018-12-28-080533.gif