• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking : Expo Becomes Covider Centre!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN when leech this stage pap will mia with their billions and sinkies will be left on their own devices KNN my uncle have a bad feeling that sinkieland will not survive this crisis I.e. this is the end game for pap as well as sinkies KNN :frown: as indicated in the initial stage of this crisis by my uncle that pap will pay many fold the cost of not locking down the border at the early stage KNN

Should have stopped those Scoot flights from Wuhan in late January. :wink:

I suspect the pappies are heavily invested in China (one recent example, Luckin Coffee), if China's return to work doesn't go well, expect pain.

70% of Sinkies support the country's testicles firmly in this couple's grasp: husband left testicle, wife right testicle.

75625276_2850829124979775_6947854808170627072_o.jpg