• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: ELECTIONS Postphoned AGAIN...Here's Why

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIWs were shocked from "intelligent feedback" that the WHOLE of Singapore will be contested. They were shocked that the OPPOSITION had so many candidates.

YES THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE WILL BE CONTESTED THIS ERECTION.

Watch out for ELECTRONIC VOTING. 100 votes for OPPOSITION will count only 10 votes. 1 vote SCUMS = 1000 votes.

ELECTRONIC VOTING. Same as buying 4D or Toto. You shade in the party of choice and they will scan.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is definitely a good piece of news. 84 seats all are contested :smile:

Then the jiak liao bee civil servants & running dogs will have work late night to justify his AWS & variable bonus :mad:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time the PAP is going to face the wrath of the people. Seriously, I dun think they know what to do with the heightened election consciousness.

General elections first or presidential election? Both ways, the peolple are ready for change!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time the PAP is going to face the wrath of the people. Seriously, I dun think they know what to do with the heightened election consciousness.

General elections first or presidential election? Both ways, the peolple are ready for change!

1991 - Opp won 4 SMC

2011 - Opp win 4 GRC :confused: :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What postponement. The election wasn't postponed, it's not even due yet. The only pple here who keep talking about the elections taking place this year are idiots who believe in Yellow journalistic articles from TR

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
What postponement. The election wasn't postponed, it's not even due yet. The only pple here who keep talking about the elections taking place this year are idiots who believe in Yellow journalistic articles from TR

If this time 84 seats really contested.. the garment depts will more time in preparation as the whole country in voting unlike in 2006 slightly more half country went to vote or in 2001 only a quarter went to vote :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. How to postpone an event when the date isn't due or fixed. The election rumours have been going on for more than a year no less. The main culprits are Goh Meng Meng (claiming PAP panicking), Locke Liberal and Cleareyes (claiming insider information from so-called connection).

I've said many times since they started this nonsense about early election in 2009. Don't let wishful thinking cloud objective judgment.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. How to postpone an event when the date isn't due or fixed. The election rumours have been going on for more than a year no less. The main culprits are Goh Meng Meng (claiming PAP panicking), Locke Liberal and Cleareyes (claiming insider information from so-called connection).

I've said many times since they started this nonsense about early election in 2009. Don't let wishful thinking cloud objective judgment.

Next GE due Feb 2012. PAP garment can take it times to prepare. No hurry what ??

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this time 84 seats really contested.. the garment depts will more time in preparation as the whole country in voting unlike in 2006 slightly more half country went to vote or in 2001 only a quarter went to vote :biggrin:

I'll be happy to see all wards contested coz I live in the Old Man's ward. The only way I'm going to get to vote is some oppo crazy enough to challenge the old man. Judging from my neighbours comment about how well our ward is managed, I think the opposition are Unlikely to win even if the old man retires but still, I want my chance to vote.

Back to topic, the title is still stupid. The elections isn't due until next year. If they drag the thing until the very end of the term which will effectively put the election in 2012. Seriously, only idiots who believe in the Yellow journalistic articles from the crap site Temasek Review who proclaimed they know the actual date of the coming elections(which *surprise, surprise* they have shifted more then once) will believe the PAP have moved the election date again coz of another bullshit reason

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
My toes are laughing. The PAP is only hoping that all the wards will be contested because the cries of "Freak Election Result" will be so loud, even LTK and CST will be shaking in their boots.

Its when less than half the wards are contested that the PAP worries - because the opposition will say "PAP already in, worry what?".

Do you REALLY think Singaporeans want LTK or CST or (heaven forbid) CSJ to be PM? Get real.

MIWs were shocked from "intelligent feedback" that the WHOLE of Singapore will be contested. They were shocked that the OPPOSITION had so many candidates.

YES THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE WILL BE CONTESTED THIS ERECTION.

Watch out for ELECTRONIC VOTING. 100 votes for OPPOSITION will count only 10 votes. 1 vote SCUMS = 1000 votes.

ELECTRONIC VOTING. Same as buying 4D or Toto. You shade in the party of choice and they will scan.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already pointed this out some 2 months ago. There is a catch. There is most likely 3 corner fights, which is hard to avoid, but not entirely impossible. There will be more than 84 opposition candidates.

http://sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=559133&postcount=2

More Singaporeans are standing up to fight against famiLEE LEEgime, the trend is stronger by each day. :wink: Oppositions are getting stronger, all of them, and there are more parties. famiLEE is already very weak and only set to weaken PAp. There is entirely new landscape, I am not saying that everything looks good, but I am saying that it look bad for famiLEE LEEgime.:wink:

LKy old dog thief already said that he may lose the GE, and he will Peacefully hand-over, but he said also that within 1 term he will be returned. :p He better not die, he better payback for his evil deeds before he die. But it is true that he hope to wash-hands without hacking them off, or being hacked off. A rotation of power will help to relief the enormous baggage that LEEgime had carried so many decades. But it means the other parties kenna to bear with it.

Pse don't look at the new picture too optimistically. There is a lot of disappointments which I will not discuss at this time.

:(

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun care whether they panic or not.

I dun care whether they are postponing the erection or not.
banner3.cgi

What I want to see really, is the Oppositions fielding candidates for all 84 seats! This must be done for all Singaporeans to voice their discontentment!!

Singaporeans in walk-overs might not be supporting the PAP, but lan lan because they do not have the chance to cast the votes!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll be happy to see all wards contested coz I live in the Old Man's ward. The only way I'm going to get to vote is some oppo crazy enough to challenge the old man. Judging from my neighbours comment about how well our ward is managed, I think the opposition are Unlikely to win even if the old man retires but still, I want my chance to vote.

Back to topic, the title is still stupid. The elections isn't due until next year. If they drag the thing until the very end of the term which will effectively put the election in 2012. Seriously, only idiots who believe in the Yellow journalistic articles from the crap site Temasek Review who proclaimed they know the actual date of the coming elections(which *surprise, surprise* they have shifted more then once) will believe the PAP have moved the election date again coz of another bullshit reason

I agree with you the title is really stupid. Only after Feb 2012 and the GE is not held.. then we can say the GE is postponed.

I hope to see 5 independent candidate forming a group to contest in Tanjong Pagar GRC and hopefully score a 46% of the valid votes :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Hope this will happened!!!!!!

Only in your dreams. With the whackos in the opposition trying for seats, they will have problems getting even one. Maybe if they combined Sylvia Lim, Kenneth Jeyaratnam, Steve Chia and Tony Tong, they might smell a chance of one GTC. Four? With who? RADM (minus 6 ranks) Goh Meng Seng? Slipper Tan Lead Shake? Jaslyn-andchiatilik-Go?

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
just saw the paper.. The No shame Sito is going to PP again..

No shame, need MM , SM ,grandfather , grandmother ....100 million upgrade still cannot win..

follow mah lah.. use GRC now minster already..

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
just saw the paper.. The No shame Sito is going to PP again..

No shame, need MM , SM ,grandfather , grandmother ....100 million upgrade still cannot win..

follow mah lah.. use GRC now minster already..

to be a MP, u need very thick skin.