• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

breaking: dhoby ghaut mrt suicide attempt

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's Gansiokbin
Isn’t that what you Mark Andrew Yeo want vicuously bullying me for years? bully until i go jump to my death.View attachment 141837

Do doxxing crimes on me and I go jump? You criminal bully son of chicken Jeremy Quek are so evil so scary chicken gang. You know it bully woman like that I may jump but you have no human conscience and would like me to jump and yet everyday act poor thing cry Pap and ceca bully you. So cheap so fake so cunning so scheming so evil. Pui!View attachment 154017

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are two men (and one of them is an old man) enough to hold her back?
If she jumps, her falling weight will be too much for four arms.
She may even drag them with her over the railings.
She does not really want to jump.
If she wanted to do so, she would have done so immediately.
She needs attention, a shoulder to cry on.
She needs help.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perfect day to jump.
IMG_1250.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That crazy woman obviously does not appreciate just how wonderful Singapore is with the PAP in charge.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
They barricaded the platform to stop people from jumping onto the tracks, but build stations so deep and allow creative Sinkees think of innovative ways to kill themselves at MRT stations.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
They barricaded the platform to stop people from jumping onto the tracks, but build stations so deep and allow creative Sinkees think of innovative ways to kill themselves at MRT stations.
actually, jump like that at most break legs and bones. will die meh?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bingo!
That's what women want and does.

Kafir men on the other hand, will just get the job done.

Nah. moslem men are better at committing suicide. They actually believe that they will go to paradise with a permanently erect cock. Are you that retarded to believe in all that moslem crap?